Part 3.

Regina Mills:

What an earth does that retched, vile women think she is doing here? There is not a chance on hell she is going to step foot into MY sons life. No way. Then when I tell her to leave and that she isn't wanted, she declines and stays longer like this is all some joke for her. If she's going to be the same old childish women then I'm not going to be the one to play her games. Soon enough she will leave.

The time ticked by and the infuriating blonde couldn't budge from my mind. She makes me so mad but I don't know why, she swears she has no interests on becoming Henry's mother but there's still fear that he will leave me, and I'll be alone and that's not something I could risk. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever. He's my son.

Later that evening Henry knows to go straight to granny's diner until I finish work, he's only there an hour or so, he sits with ruby usually drinking chocolate milkshake or a hot chocolate with cinnamon, but he normally texts me saying he's at the diner and he loves me, but today was different and I had thought it had something to do with a certain blonde women.

I decide to leave a text to Henry: 'Henry dear, are you with ruby yet? I love you'

I let 20 minutes pass before I get more worried about my boy, why isn't he replying? I decide to call ruby.

"Hey Madam Mayor"  she greets through the phone.
"Have you seen Henry?" I blurt out as fast as possible with pure panic.
"Erm...no...I assumed he wasn't at school today, is everything okay?"
"That stupid bitch" I spit behind my grit teeth with anger.
"What? Excuse me?"
"His birth mother, Emma! I bet that's why he's gone."
"Shall I help find him? Emma isn't a bar person, I'm sure he's just at the park or something"
"No forget it! I will find him"

**********
*Knock!Knock!*

"Hello, Regina?" Emma says opening the door with a smirk

"Hello, Regina?" Emma says opening the door with a smirk. She's stood in a white tank top and red lace pants, the top just covered her underwear but Emma was confident. Reina blushed slightly but she couldn't think about that right now, her son was in trouble.

"I have no time for your games. Where is he?" I spit with disgust as I barge past Emma's arm into the room, now Emma knows where Henry has picked this habit of entering without consent from.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me! Where is My son!" I yell a little louder than I intended to.

"You've lost Henry?!" Emma yells back, and I can see her sheer panic spreading across her face also, she clearly hasn't seen him, where could he be? Tears begin to fill my eyes and Emma runs the length of her room not knowing what else to do. "Have you called the police?"

"I'm not stupid Emma, of course I called the police"

"We need to find him. Let me help, please"Emma begs, I could see Emma cared for Henry and wanted what was best for there shared son, so I nodded while rolling her eyes showering I accept her offer despite whether or not I am happy about the decision. "I'll take the woods, you take the play ground and school ground"