Part 19.

Regina Mills:

Emma and I have been spending more and more time together, although we still haven't had the chance to speak with Henry, obviously her parents know but we still need time. So everything we're doing is in private still. However, I must admit all this sneaking around is hot.

"Don't touch anything!" I scold as we wonder through my dark vault. There are multiple of items and potions in here that could potentially do severe damage, not to mention the collection of hearts hidden away that would scare Emma to death. But I trust her and now it's time for her to trust me.

She wonders over to me slithering her needy hands around my waist. She presses her front flush against my back rests her head upon my shoulder.

"I said don't touch anything, that includes me Swan" I taunt as she soon steps back in surrender. I'm in charge today and I need her to overcome her obstacles and face what she's needed to for a while now. I spin around and face Emma, I can see the worry and fear imbedded in her full eyes, but I have faith.

"Trust me" I stare deep into her worried eyes and cup her rosey cheeks. "I believe in you" I kiss her temple soothingly as she takes a shaky breath. "Now go"

We've been doing this for the past 2 weeks now, but I have faith. She will become the women everyone expects her to be. She can be her best self and when she's around me, I can be my best self too. She brings out the good in me, she makes me the hero I want to be.

"Regina ... I can't." She shakes her hands and raises them again.

"You can Emma" I encourage but already she's losing hope. I know she can do this, she's the strongest person I know... she just needs a push.

I travel us to a space in storybrooke that's more essential for our task. The thick purple cloud of smoke vanished and we end up at a bridge. Emma is on the bridge gripping to either side of the ropes in panic while I remain safely on the ground. This may be risky but I need her to believe in herself. She just needs a reminder of what she's truly capable of.

"What the hell are you doing?!" She screeches from a far, but her anxious is needed in this scenario, it'll help channel her instincts.

"Teaching you to swim" I sarcastically state with a petty little grin.

"Are you out of your mind?" She panics, I mean I could quite possibly be out my mind, but I know she has potential.

"Every time you've exhibited your power, it's been spurred by your instincts so today... we're going to PUSH those instincts until you master them" I explain, she needs to have confidence in herself, and hopefully this may help.

"Maybe we should go back to the basics" she worries and tries everything to get out of this. But it won't work. Not today anyway.

"No but you can stop me" I sass as I flip my hair behind my shoulders avoiding the dangerous just winds during the bitter cold December evenings.

"Stop you from what?"

"This" I waft my hand and instantly wooden boards behind her start falling deep into the dangerous cliff with the rapid waters below.

"Regina! Are you out of your mind?!" She screams but still I don't give in, she needs to fear a little but she needs to calm herself and put her head to it, she's more than capable if she just believes. "Stop!"

"You stop it Emma! Or die" I empathise, I'd never let her die in the hands of me, but still it's funny to wind her up and keep her on edge, I know she can do this. "All your magic yet has been from your instincts, use your instincts to stop this" I encourage but still she's more worried about falling to her death.