Part 45.

Regina Mills:

"Are you ready?" Henry questions, my big grown up boy, finally tuned 16. He's giving me away, walking me down the isle where I will meet his other mom and become her wife once and for all.

"Yes, finally" I grin, nothing can wipe this giddy smile off my face today. "Where's lily?" I question, she is so beautiful, with my dark hair and bright eyes just like Emma's.

"Grandma has her ready at the isle, they're both ready to sprinkle flower petals down the isle. Everything on go" Henry announced as he offers his arm for me to link. "You nervous?" He asks as I hook arms.

"A little, but it's what I want" I admit as I adjust my long white dress.

The trail flows far behind, the silky white fabric runs down to my ankles in a puffy princess style while the sweetheart top covered with white shiny diamonds allow my breasts to fill over slightly. My long brown hair has grown to reach my back and curled to perfection, the tiara is big and silver full of sparkling diamond whisk the vail drags along the floor and becomes longer than the train of my dress.

We reach the big wooden doors, and on the other side is my wife to be, my entire family and friends, and everyone that wishes to support our marriage. Snow is stood with Lily as she holds her and sprinkles flowers down the isle.

"You look beautiful" she tears up and engulfs me into her bear hugs.

"Thank you, hello my baby" I coo as I hug snow and greet my precious little girl. "Let's do this"

The music plays, the chimes bellow, everyone raises to their feet and the big wooden doors open. Snow and Lily proceed to step forward and sprinkle the pink rose peters for every step I take along the red carpet in this massive castle.

Emma stands at the end of the isle beside her father whom will be doing the ceremony. She stands so beautiful I her white gown, thin to her feet, lace long sleeve and her bright wavy curls. I cannot wait to get to the end of this carpet to be stood there with my wife.

I get halfway down the isle, everyone's gobsmacked how dreamy and gorgeous my dress is. Everyone was staring in awe at the sight before them, taking in the beauty of this wedding. When all I can see is the beauty ahead.

"You look beautiful" I praise as I get to my sweet wife to be stood at the end. She throws her arms around me and whispers the same before kissing my cheek.

"Let's do this then" David announces. We take a step back from one another but never release each other's hands. I just need to stay connected with her at a time like this. "On behalf of Regina and Emma, I would like to thank you all for being here this afternoon. For taking the time and making the journey, and for all the effort that it takes—not only to be a part of this day, but to be a part of each other's lives. Regina and Emma have invited you here to this beautiful place to show you a glimpse of an important piece of their love. To share with you trails, woodlands, marshes, and beaches, like the ones they've often explored during their years together."

I'm already getting emotional at the sweet words being said, how am I going to survive my make up from staying perfect, what about the vowels.

"At this time, Regina and Emma would like to take a moment to honor those loved ones who are not with us today."

I so wish my daddy was here to give me away, to witness this beautiful wedding and to support us. But I know, up there he is watching over and I know I'm the depth of my pure heart that he is proud of me, and that's all that matters in this day of time.

"Regina... your vowels" David allows me to take the lead.

"My beautiful Emma Swan, where my life would be without you I do not know. Probably pestering the ridiculous dwarfs and still hating on your mother. But you are my light, you are my pure heart and you are everything good about me. I would still be seen as the evil queen if it wasn't for you and you are what changed me. You're my saviour, my soulmate and my world despite how childish you are" I chuckle. Everybody who knows me knows I can't keep everything serious. I am not one for mushy talk.

"Very beautiful, now Emma"

"You say I'm you're saviour but truly you're mine. I've never had a family, a home, a friend, but since the first day of coming into Storybrooke, you gave me it all after our little feud hate. My point is, you were my first friend, Henry opened me up to believe in the world and it gave me my forever family. You're my anchor, my safe place and my home. I love you regina. Forever and always"

Tears are streaming down both of our faces, but it's not like we care, the whole of our audience is crying too. How could they not? This is beautiful.

"Cora... May we have the rings?" My father in law requests. My mother gives two rings and hands us one each.

"Regina... the ring" I place the ring softly upon her marriage finger and slide it down her finger to make it official.

"I take you with all your faults and strengths as I offer myself to you—with all my faults and strengths. I vow to help you when you need help, and turn to you when I need help, to have your back through thick and thin and care for you. And with this ring, I take you to be my lawfully wedded wife, my constant friend, my partner in crime, and my love from this day forward."

"Emma..." she top places the ring upon my finger and repeats the same.

"I take you with all your faults and strengths as I offer myself to you—with all my faults and strengths. I vow to help you when you need help, and turn to you when I need help, to have your back through thick and thin and care for you. And with this ring, I take you to be my lawfully wedded wife, my constant friend, my partner in crime, and my love from this day forward." She beams with joy.

"Regina and Emma, on behalf of all those present, and by the strength of your own love, I pronounce you married." Oh my gosh, this is the moment I have been waiting for, for so long now. We've been together for 4 years, with another child along the way. This is a happy ending come true "You may seal your vows with a kiss."

I cup Emma's cheeks and engulf her into a soaring kiss. The whole audience applause and whistle as we deepen the kiss. Everyone congratulated, I cannot wait for our celebration tonight and our honeymoon together.

"I love you Mrs Swan-Mills" I whisper.

"I love you Mrs Swan-Mills" she repeats numb to our surroundings.
__________
A/n: thank you for all your support and reading every chapter. I'm sure I will come back to writing OUAT books but for now I'm going back to writing books based upon a series called 'the fosters' so I hope you enjoyed this book.

For one last time, vote and comment :) xx