Part 20.

Regina Mills:

I escort her to the restaurant I particularly reserved for her and I. A table by the stage, a rose in the middle of the circular table, and a bottle of champagne resting in a bucket of ice by the flickering candle.

The waiter pulls out the chair for Emma to sit at as I sit down too. He hands two menus over and wonders away to a wanted table.

"Wow Regina, this is so posh, how are we affording this?" She worries, but money is never an issue, I'm just glad she's looking so gorgeous and I'm able to win her over with this date.

"Look this is our first official date, money isn't an issue, I brought you on this date and I'm going to pay" I reach over and take her hand into mine, I caress the back of her hand and soothe her anxious nerves. Tonight is about her and I, Nothing will ruin it.

"Well it's beautiful, nothing can beat this" she smiles sincerely and lifts my hand up to her pouting lips. She's such a charmer, which isn't a shock considering she's a part of the charming family.

"It'll get better" I tease giving her my famous smirk and a wink to follow. She grins widely with big eyes, she has no idea what's in store for her.

"Oh really, what do you have planned Madam Mayor" she deliciously says and all my voices in my head are screaming for her pleasure when she calls me this but this date is needed and I'm sure my needs will be cured by the end of the night if all goes according to plan.

"I've said enough already... the remainder of the night is a surprise if all goes accordingly" I smirk again but transport my eyes away from the luscious blonde and back to my menu.

We make small talk but I have to admit... I'm so nervous. I'm more nervous than the first time Emma and I had sex, this is different. I'm about to ask my true love to officially be my girlfriend. That's the most nerve wracking thing ever.

I'm the evil queen... I'm supposed to be incapable of feeling such love for anybody, hence why I set this stupid curse, but she broken it with me, just as she's broken me to become the best possible person I can be, that doesn't mean the evil queen has gone though; she's just put to bay. As much as I want my own freedom, I still have to fight against evil and it's so difficult but having Emma makes it all the more easier. She's my saviour.

"Emma... I need to tell you this now. While we're not facing some awful demon or one of us are facing death but... I ... I love you" my eyes fart up to meet gorgeous green eyes sparkling brightly. "I mean it, I've never loved anybody so much"

"I love you too Gina, and I mean it too" Emma smiles as she leans around the corner to place a loving peck to my cheek, not fully pushing her limits in public even though we don't know anybody here but soon enough she will be my girlfriend and I'll be able to claim her as my own in front of everybody.

"Can I take your order please?" The same waiter asks directly to Emma, she skims her finger along the menu. For a change we're not at granny's so I'm sure she will eat more healthily tonight, no grilled cheese.

"Can I have the... double cheese burger with a side of sweet potato fries" she grins. I guess not, she's such a child. I roll my eyes and chuckle softly. "What?" She questions as she grabs my attention.

"N-Nothing... can I have the same please but a side of salad" I smile lightly at Emma ready for her to lecture me about my choice of meal but it's time I open up more.

"Regina Mills getting all dirty with a saucy burger" Emma teases just as expected.

"I like burgees Miss Swan, I just prefer more nutritious meals, I eat junk as a treat and you my dear have already seen me at my dirtiest" I whisper across the table despite the ache growing rapidly between my legs.