Part 8.

Emma Swan:

In a quiet boring room Regina and I was left in the hospital for at least another two hours before they discharged me. I'm going crazy laying in this bed for so long, I'm not a fan of hospitals and I don't like the attention. I'd rather just get out and get back to my life, except my life isn't that simple anymore now that I know the truth about this town. My mind is still unable to adjust to all this new information that appears to be absolute nonsense... yet reasons match up fogging my cloudy brain.

Finally, I walk out the hospital looking absolutely drained, my eyes contain thick purple bags below, the sparkle in my green orbs no longer shine, and my body feels double the weight and the ache is pure agonising.

We step out the hospital and instantly there's a huge amount of people angry, raging and hating on Regina. Or maybe not so much Regina... but certainly the evil queen.

"How dare you Your Majesty! You ruined our lives and cursed us. I hope you're happy with yourself. Soon enough everyone will see what a evil spiteful women you are and even your own son will turn on you" Leroy shrieks taking control over the crowd. I look to Regina and see her peering down at her not so entertaining feet. I know how she feels though, she hates the fact she's known to be evil.

"Hey! Back off" I yell back causing her head to raise at the fact that someone is actually defending her for once, but why wouldn't I? She's never once been evil to me. "Regina isn't the same person she used to be, she's not evil, and believe me you're the only one acting up making yourself look like a fool, Regina has done nothing but save this town. I'm the apparent saviour but some how, I don't know how but she saved this town. So cut her some slack and pay her some respect" I spit behind my rage.

"Why are you defending her Emma? You know full well your parents are at the top of her most wanted list meaning she will be after you too. I wouldn't be surprised if she has your heart locked away" he takes a step closer closing the gap between this battle showing he's not ready to back down, but Regina steps in front of me guarding me.

"Don't speak to Emma like that! I swear I will take your hear... never mind. Just stop!" She spits, I can see her stopping her temptations to talk bad back at him, but I know this Regina doesn't have all the evil quality's an evil queen has, she's changed for the better. If I can see that... others can too, they just need some reassurance.

"Look, my so called parents see the better in people, and so do I. I believe Regina has changed and if you want to follow my mother little dwarf then please do, but you stay away from Regina." I state towering over my guard.

"Don't call me dwarf sister, I will axe you in half" He tip toes pointing his chubby little finger in my direction showing just how mad he is.

"Like to see you try" I tease grinning over Regina's shoulder tempting Leroy ( also known as Grumpy.. ha ironic) to tower over Regina in attempt to grab me, but look how small he is, ha no chance.

"ENOUGH!" Regina yells over our pathetic little squabble. She flicks her wrists down to her waist and raises them again crossing them over her chest in the process creating a think purple cloud making us disappear.

The purple cloud instantly lands in her hall way and I stumble as we land. What the hell? My heart races as I experience being apart of magic. Seriously? My mouth drops as my mind remembers about this so called magic.

"Wh-What was that?" I stutter for words as we stand face to face behind her closed front door.

"Transportation. I couldn't listen to the two of you any longer" she rolls her eyes and begins walking into the kitchen. She pulls out two mugs and pours the thick black coffee liquid into the mugs. She hands one over to me acting completely normal... but none of this is normal? How can any of this be normal?