Part 21.

Emma Swan:

I cannot believe this is finally official. Regina and I are together. Never did I think I'd find love, never mind true love. I loved Neal yes, with all my heart but our relationship was always on the run and on the edge of danger which is why I loved it so much, it was full of hype and adrenaline, with Regina it's different. We're settled and in need of this relationship, she awoken me with true loves kiss and if that doesn't prove anything then I don't know what will.

My feet glide effortlessly through the silky black bedsheets until they touch the women I'm so madly in love for. I shuffle across the bed and engulf her into my embrace, pressing my naked front to her bare back.

Thick raven locks scatter across my girlfriends face causing me to pout. I want to see her beautiful face, her sleepy eyes, her button nose. I need to see how gorgeous she is every second of the day. So, I tuck back some of her hair behind her head between our confined space of bodies and place a loving kiss below the back of her ear. Just as expected she's stunning even while asleep.

"Good Morning" I whisper in my morning hoarse voice hoping she'll wake, but nothing happens. She's in deep sleep.

I roll over her body straddling her in the process as she lies on her back with her arms by the sides of her head. I lean down kissing her plump lips hoping to see her dark eyes on mine, but again... nothing.

That's when my plan strikes. I begin to rock back and forth against my girlfriends abdomen at a slow pace but still nothing happens. Seriously... is she dead?

"Gina! Wake up" I taunt as I dive into her neck like a blood thirty vampire taking hook to her tasty flesh. I mark her in all the glorious ways as I travel down to her rising chest. A little lower...

I group her perfectly plump breasts in my hands and caress them giving each the same affection, I then take her erect bud into my mouth being sure to swirl my tongue around the sensitive area without giving too much pleasure. I like teasing her.

My hips pick up pace as I rock faster back and forth until the black velvet headboard slams against the wall rapidly, there's no way she can sleep through this.

She stirs slightly and I take that as my opportunity, I attack her neck yet again knowing how much it drives her crazy. I suck the sensitive flesh, creating a shudder to run down her spine. A soft noble moan escapes her mouth and I only assume she's now awake.

"Emma, what are you doing?" She grasps as her mind becomes foggy from the morning surprise. "No no no, it was your turn last night, it's mine" she husks as she blasts me with her power to the end of the bed, instantly her eyes widen and her mouth pops open in shock. "Em... I'm so sorry" she apologised as she stares down at her hands in worry. She's clearly so frustrated and angry that she used her powers on me but it didn't hurt, I actually ... liked it.

I bite my lip and allow my tongue to sweep along my hungry bottom lip. She furrows her eyebrows as to why I'm still so turned on after she used her magic. "I liked it, it was hot" I admit, I've always liked the rough, steamy, sexy intimacy, so I didn't mind at all.

"Okay, I guess I'll let the evil queen out to play" She seductively whispers as she crawls along the bed in a way that's only making my centre more desperate for her touch. However, instead of reaching me, she steps off the bed exposing her full naked body. Her bare skin soon partly vanished as she creates a thick cloud of purple smoke leaving her stood in a tight short leather skirt clinging to her slick skin. A black lace triangle bra barely even doing the justice to cover  her round breasts. Not to mention the knee high healed leather boots strutting closet to the bed. Fuck me she's never looked so sexy.