Part 18.

Regina Mills:

Another shitty day in the office but the sooner I get this day at work over with the sooner I can see the women I love. Yet it makes me wonder why we haven't made it official yet? I mean I'm not scared anymore and I don't think Emma is so why am I waiting.

It's my lunch break so I text Emma, I assume it's her lunch break too, and if not I'm sure David won't mind her slipping away for a second.

R: 'I'm hungry ;) x' I send and place my phone to the side of me, it's not long before I quickly get a reply.

E: 'Hi hungry, I'm Emma'

R: 'Emma, I'm serious...'

E: 'no you're hungry'

R: 'yes I am! Now could you bring some food to me and have lunch with me'

E: 'Okay hungry, see you soon ;) x'

Gosh she's impossible, I cannot help but roll my eyes and chuckle at her stupid childish texts, she's clearly bored out her mind but I just hope she got the gist of what i was trying to say.

Emma soon come into my office holding a granny diner brown greasy bag and a takeaway tray with two cups of coffee. Thank god, I'm starving and I need this coffee to get through this shift.

"Thank you babe" I smile as she places it down. I open the bag to see grilled cheese... surprise surprise. I pull out the bag and she quickly scurries back to the table.

"Mmm that's mine" she says taking the food quicker than I can blink but I have to fight back my laughter.

"You eat like a child, Swan" I husk peering up from my salad as she takes huge mouthfuls as her mouth drools for her delicious food.

"You never say that in the bedroom? Actually if I'm correct, I'd say I eat pretty well in the bedroom" she wink instantly sending a flush of heart to radiate between my legs.

I moan in response and smirk showing just how desperate I am for her, but she's too engrossed in her favourite food.

"You know Emma, you remind me of my pinkie toe?" She flicks her eyes up to me and furrows her eyebrows in disgust.

"Ew gross. Why?" She scrunches her nose up. She's always thought feet are gross, but she doesn't mind mine but the though of a toe itself just makes Emma shudder.

"Because sooner or later I'm going to bang you on this table" I wink and instantly her mouth drops, she's no longer drooling on her food, she's drooling over me and that's the right kind of attention I want. Emma re-wraps her food and relocates it onto the floor beside her chair. She raises and walks around beside me. She takes a clench of my white shirt in her tight ball fist and pulls me up to stand face to face with her.

I slowly lick my lips tormenting the blonde in front and I see her shiver before me. She grips my cheeks and and slams her lips against mine, and I don't protest. "The door" Emma mumbles against my mouth but I refuse to part from her lips so I just flick my wrist and move it from left to right as I hear the lock.

I relocate my hands upon her hips and guide her to the sofa where I throw her down with force showing her exactly whose boss. She sits upon her bum on my black leather sofa and I instantly bed over at a 90-degree angle while my hands rest upon her knees slowly spreading them apart.

"W-wait... no" Emma stutters through her heavy breathing but we all know she doesn't want me to stop. "Regina...stop" maybe I was wrong... what's wrong with her?

"Em, why?" I sulk pouting out my bottom lip. She stands up and takes a few steps away from me and right now my heart is sinking to the pit of my stomach like an anchor falling down the depth of the deep blue sea. "What's wrong? I'm sorry if I rushed anything"