Part 30.

Emma Swan:

So far... so good. We started off our date with a film in the cinema, it's been a while since we last went to the pictures and it always seems to be films like 'the sword in the stone' because we'd end up taking Henry. However today it's just Regina and I.

"What did you think of the film?" I ask as we walk out of the odeon hand in hand full of love and joy from our day.

"Amazing, I would turn straight any day for Jason Momoa" she drools and and fantasises over the long haired, muscly, tattooed man who plays aqua man.

"Should I be offended? He'd never make you scream like I do" I husk barely above a whisper into her ear.

She bites her lip and bursts into laughter while nodding admitting full well I'm incomparable when it comes to pleasure.

We come to a stop outside a fancy restaurant where I open the door for her to enter, but she stops and gazed at me with shock.

"This is very fancy, thank you" she grins as she walks inside, I follow her lead and wait near the front desk.

"Hi, how may I help you?" A kind lady asks from the desk.

"I reserved a table for Two, I'm Emma Swan" I grin, the lady escorts us to our table where I hold out Reginas chair for her to sit.

"This is wonderful Em, I can't believe you've done all this" she grins as she tucks herself under the table and I take my seat across from her.

She's looking stunning in her tight grey dress down to her knees with her long coat, woolly hat and scarf. Through every season she pulls off every outfit and I fall deeper and deeper for her everyday.

"Can I tempt you with any drinks this fine afternoon" a familiar voice snaps my attention away from Regina.

The man hasn't even looked my way, his eyes are glued to Regina as he's ready to take her order.

"Can I have a glass of water please, I'm driving" my girlfriend grins to the man.

"And for y... EMMA!" He gasps as his eyes widen and his mouth drops with shock. "W-What are you doing here?"

"WHAT AM I DOING HERE?! What about you?!" I snap in frustration. I still have so much anger bottled up from what he's done to me.

"Em, calm down"

"No! WHY HAVE YOU NEVER CONTACTED ME!" I scream as I stand from the chair in anger and poke my finger into his chest. He raises his hands in surrender as Regina stands to take my hand.

"Em, who is this?" She timidly asks. I understand that she's agitated and curious as to why I am lashing out.

"This is Neal" I spit in disgust. Regina gasps as Neal just knits his eyebrows together

"N-Neal as in..." she trails not wanting to finish her sentence.

"Yes" I finish her sentence knowing full well what her intentions are.

"Am I missing something here?" He asks instantly making my blood boil again. "How do you know me, who are you?" He asks Regina.

"I'm Emma's girlfriend" she sasses as her grip around my hand tightens.

"Girlfriend ..." he acts shocked.

"Yes, she's my girlfriend Neal, so what? Oh... and I forgot to mention she's also a mother to OUR son" I snap.

"We...we have a son" he asks confused. Duh I did just say that.

"No, Regina and I have a son, you were just a sperm Donor that I loved so much but it clearly wasn't mutual because you just left" I spit angrily. I can only presume all eyes are on me but I don't dare look around.