Part 42.

Emma Swan:

So, Regina has brought me to this stunning restaurant, beyond 5-star rating. Even this restaurant is extremely pricey for the richest of people. But somehow, she has managed to find a table for two by the window far from everyone, for it to just be the two of us, without the world around us.

This is beautiful Regina, but I would have been happy with a naked night in front of the TV, with my favourite episodes and my favourite girl I coo as I reach across the table and place my hand on top of hers while caressing her hand. I lift my glass and sip the most expensive glass of bubbly that has ever come to my lips.

I know, but thats like our regular Friday night, I want this day to be special for us She returns while scooping some of her raspberry drizzled ice-cream onto her spoon, I cannot help but watch as she lifts the spoon to her plump red lips, the metal spoon rests in her mouth and she slowly yet tauntingly pulls the spoon out, damn she is so unintentionally sexy and she doesnt even know it.

We finish our dessert and soon enough, but the night is too enjoyable to come to an end. There was no way we wanted to just go home and finish the night. We have been together for a year now and very rarely do we get to do things like this. Work is always preventing things when Henry is at my mothers, because although its me and Regina alone, she still has Mayor work to attend, and its not easy being a sheriff of a town full of magic.

It happens to be karaoke tonight, so were having fun listening to other people sing, some sound beautiful, some are off pitch, but there is only one person in this entire rm that can sing so well, and that is my girlfriend, I want to show her off, but it may take a little convincing. Although she is tipsy, she is still stubborn.

I think you should sing Gina, nobody here can sing like you I complement but already before I even finish, she is vigorously shaking her head in protest.

No, Emma I cant, Ive been drinking, I wont sound the same she moans, but there is no way Im leaving here without her singing up on stage.

Please for me? I flutter my eyes flirtatiously, because we all know she cannot resist this look from myself of Henry whom has seemed to inherit my actions to win Regina over every time.

Youre such a bitch! Fine she moans as she raises elegantly from her seat and strolls over to stage.

She adjusts her outfit, pulling down the hem of her very short dress while tapping away nervously, while she contemplates about what song to choose her song.

So today, I am dedicating this song to my very beautiful girlfriend she grins as she point out to the crowd at myself.

The music begins playing and already, it is our favourite song, it has so much meaning about sexuality, diversity, everything wrong with the normal world, and living in a fantasy is just confusing, so this song just creates a sense of normality. It just shows that even in the normal world, there is so much wrong.

"When I was in the 3rd grade I thought that I was gay 'cause I could draw,

My uncle was and I kept my room straight

I told my mom, tears rushing down my face, she's like,

"Ben you've loved girls since before pre-K"

Trippin', yeah, I guess she had a point, didn't she?

A bunch of stereotypes all in my head

I remember doing the math like "Yeah, I'm good a little league"

A pre-conceived idea of what it all meant