Part 44.

Emma Swan:
After our little telling off this morning, we finally make it down, just 15 minutes after curfew, but hey, we're grown adults, and yet my mother still insists on barging in mine and my fiancé's bedroom. Not that we particularly care. It would just be nice to have some awareness before she crashes in.

"Morning, or afternoon" I grumble stealing a piece of bacon off the tray upon the table.

"Congratulations you pair" my father grins from the other side of the room.

"Dad! When did you get here?" I wonder over to the kitchen and throw my arms around my dad.

"Not long ago. I heard the news, I thought after Regina asked us for our blessing at Christmas she had postponed it" he chuckles. What? Since Christmas?

It's literally now the middle of summer, how had she been thinking about this for so long yet I had no clue.

"Since Christmas? Gina Christmas was so so long ago, I had no idea you was thinking about it since then, what taken so long?" I ask curiously.

"I-I was nervous, I didn't know what you'd say and I don't know, I've asked you now haven't I" she rolls her eyes but we all know that's her way of changing the subject and not wanting to talk about it any more. "Anyway, what's this snow?" She asks pointing to the collage album she has resting on the table.

"Oh, since you asked for our blessing I've been putting together a collage of wedding ideas that I seen online or on magazines and things" she wafts her hand like it's no big deal.

"Since Christmas? Wow mom" I widen my eyes and scan the book she had put together, some of these dresses and flowers are gorgeous.

"Regina, are you okay?" My dad questions when he sees her staring at the sink while holding a glass of water beneath the tap that has now over-flooded the cup.

"Gina baby, what's wrong?" I ask as I crawl up behind her and hold her close to my front. I hug her from behind but instantly I pay attention to her pale skin.

"I think I'm going to be ... sick" she quickly lets out and rushes to the bathroom. Oh no. This can only be one thing.

There's one secret we have kept for a while now. The night of Christmas Eve, we spoken about a special something. Something we both want so badly? And now here I am curious as hell.

"Is she okay?" Henry questions curiously. Erm what do I say, I'm not too sure?

"Yes bud, she will be fine"

She soon walks back in with all eyes on her, the tension in the atmosphere is unbearable.

"Well... you okay?" I timidly question.

"Yes fine, just felt sick this morning" she shakes it off like it could be nothing, but there's one thing we did before Neverland which could result in this.

"Erm, Regina ... can I talk to you please?" She nods slowly so I pull her into the hallway where we have a little more privacy. "Do you think there's a chance..."

Before I even had chance to finish... she was shaking her head and interrupting. "No no... I can't be... can I?"

Well, that's a good question. We went to a clinic and was told this procedure is highly unlikely to even take place, but yet still we wanted to take the chance, any chance we had, what if this is a miracle.

What if we're having a baby.

"Take a test" I advise. She nods slowly but I can see there worry in her eyes. After being told she cannot have a baby she held onto the faith and decided to try. All she wants is to carry a baby and I pray she has the chance.