Part 27.

Regina Mills

"Please take a seat" I offer as my sister sits across from me. Yes, my sister, never did I think I'd see her again. I love her so much and it's just bring back hurtful feelings from when she left without even a goodbye or an explanation. "Coffee?"

"I don't drink coffee" she shakes her head with a shrug. The famous shrug I've missed so much.

"Vodka?" I suggest raising an eyebrow, that's if she even drinks alcohol.

"What's that?" She scrunches her nose in disgust. Seriously? How can a women not know what vodka is during this year of society. Gosh.

"Oh you've been out of this world for far too long" I roll my eyes and retrieve the bottle of vodka pouring some into a glass for Zelena and I. I add a little bit of coke to the vodka knowing that's exactly how I like it, so surely she would too. I slide it across the table. "Here, try it"

"Okay, I swear though if this is going to kill me or some sort of poison, you're dead sis"

"I promise, it's good, trust me" I reassure as I raise my glass in the air ready for her to clink her glass against mine.

"To a sister reunion" she clinks her glass and sips down the drink widening her eyes in the process. A large gulp forms in her throat as she savours her liquid. "Holy shit this good"

"Can I ask you a question?" I timidly ask not wanting to know the answer honestly. But it's been far too long without a single reason. It's now or never.

"Do I have a choice?" She smiles knowing far too well what's coming.

"Why did you leave? Why did you never contact me? Why didn't you tell me Z?" I let out question after question as my emotions take over, I cannot control myself, there's just all these questions spitting around in my foggy brain.

"It was Hades, he was certain you hated me and wanted me gone, he said you wanted to kill me and at the time... I was pregnant and I didn't want to risk anything so him and I left, but now I know the truth and I'm so so sorry" she sincerely states through heavy sniffles. I can tell this is a tough topic, I always hated Hades but Z was happy so I left it but I never once hated her of wanted her gone.

I just cannot believe she was pregnant and didn't tell me, I must have an 11 year old niece now that I've never know about.

"You have a child?" I widen my eyes with a heart warming smile. I cannot imagine this, Henry and this child will be around the same age and yet they never had the chance to grow up together.

"No, I... I erm... I lost her" zelena harshly cries. I set down my glass and wonder around the island to engulf my sister in a long overdue hug.

"I'm so sorry, I can't imagine how much that killed you? I wish I was around to help you. What about Hades? Is he here?" I ask in worry, he's always been a threat and Villain although I'm a fine one to talk, however some people just cannot change.

"No, he killed her while I was pregnant, he got violent and pushed me down the stairs and I landed flat on my stomach, the baby never stood a chance of surviving. Soon after he got banished from Oz and I don't know where to thankfully" She wipes away her tears and paints her fake smile. "Enough about me, tell me about you, what have I missed?"

"This is a hard time to bring it up and I'm so sorry but you'll find out sooner or later but I have a son, soon after you left I was heartbroken that the only family I had just left so I started one of my own and adopted Henry, named after our heroic, strong, noble father" I announce, a watery smile skates across her face like she's happy for me, but we all know she's in pain of her lost child.