Part 29.

Emma Swan:

After an eventful day of shopping, Regina and I return to our hotel room and decide to order room service. I wait on the bed that's covers with rose petals and flick through the music channel while Regina does whatever she is doing in the bathroom.

Once I've chosen the most suitable music I wait suspiciously for Regina and scroll through my Facebook on my phone until the light knocks at the door catches my attention.

"Room service" a deep husky voice calls from behind the door. I leap off the bed and scurry to the door to receive my food.

I swing the door open with my watery mouth, I'm starving, I cannot wait to eat. I lift the lid from my hidden food to see a white bowl shaped as a love heart with melted chocolate in the middle placed upon a round plate, the plate also contains a circle of strawberries around the bowl. So romantic, but clearly not enough to fill my hungry stomach.

I look to the left of the silver platter to see a bucket of ice with champagne and two glasses. Now I have ideas of what exactly Regina is doing in the bathroom: scrubbing up for our night alone.

"Thank you" I gratefully state and step to the side for him to wheel the cart inside and place the platter upon our round table. "Also, could I order a cheese burger and fries and a chicken salad for around 8pm please, this isn't going to fill me up" I giggle as the gentleman softly smiles and nods courtly before jotting down my order onto a notepad and leaving.

I head back to the bedroom and spring onto the bed. "Gina, food has arrived" I yell into the bathroom, but just then the door opens slowly. She's a tease though, so to begin with she only shows her toned silky leg from behind the door acting as a barrier between the two of us, but something instantly catches my eye and already drives me crazy, leaving me craving for her body. The red velvet stocking half way up her right thigh that sits so tightly making me eager to rip it off with my teeth.

She tormentingly strolls from behind the door and drapes her back against the door frame. She raises her arms above her head giving me full view to her new purchase today. The deep red velvet Santa lingerie hangs beautifully off her plump large breasts and flows just below her round arse. I didn't think she could get any more mesmerising until this very day. There's a thick line of white fluff forming around the rim of the dress and around her tiny little waist matching her Santa hat. It appears christmas has come early for me.

I skim my eyes up and down taking in the sight before me, something about this lingerie is just so much more of a turn on.

"Mmm, you look..." the words die on the tip of my tongue, because truthfully I'm lost for words. I'm speechless from her beauty. "Wow" my eyes widen as she grins while strutting her sass shaking her hips side to side until she crawls onto the bed and pecks my lips.

"Why thank you" she whispers seductively making my breath hitch the slightest. You'd think being with her for a while now I'd be able to control myself, but around her... im a fumbling mess and that will never change.

"Now, have I been good this year? Or bad?" I groan between the small space between us.

"Very.." she stops mid sentence to place a small but meaningful kiss to my lips. "...Very..." and again another kiss. "...very..." kiss. "...naughty"

I moan at her deep seductive voice alone. My clit is throbbing for attention and my clothes are clinging to my sweaty skin. I need to tear myself away from the tight cloth and cure my needs. Who'd know just her appearance and voice can have me so wet already.

"I'm so sorry madam, how can I ever apologise?" I tease as I tear away my tank top. Regina steps back as though she's thinking of ways, but instead she pulls my legs out of my tight blue denim jeans. Finally I'm naked, and we can get down to business.