Part 40.

Regina Mills:
Damn, how am I staying so composed across from her? In her ripped jeans showing her tanned flesh I just want to run my tongue over. Her shoulders peering out with her gorgeous breasts peeping over the top making sure to grab my attention. I mean, how can I now?

Just breathe, pull it together!

"Right, so basically long story short, Pan fooled me" She shortly explains, but I give her one of those looks that proves I'm strong and I will need more of an answer than that. So she sighs and starts over.

"I was with my mother to begin with, but I had a strong sense of guilt for how we left things, so I left her to come and find you, so we could talk and fix things and spend our anniversary together. Even if it was in Neverland, But then, Pan turned up saying he has Henry and he would give me a map that states where he was on this chaotic island, but he also offered a potion that apparently contained your DNA in so that it would lead me to my true love. Little did I know, Pan didn't put you're DNA inside, it was Killians. So when I explained the scenario to him, he pounced on me. Then you saw him and gave him what he deserved, but even so I hit him too because once you left me he was still trying. Regina... he makes my skin crawl, I love you Gina"

It takes everything I have to appear everything but weak. I cannot give in this easily can I? All I want to do is hold her, kiss her, be ourself again. After all, I was going to make her my wife, those feelings won't ever disappear.

"It was our anniversary Em, why didn't you push him away?" Although I want her back so desperately, I still have so many unanswered questions.

"I don't know Regina, but if you was watching properly I was frozen; my lips was not moving, I most certainly didn't kiss the idiot back. I mean have you seen his black eye? I wouldn't hit him if I enjoyed it Regina" she says from the bottom of her heart, and she is right, that kiss was only one way. But it just pained me at the time.

"I know Emma, I did see that, by at the time I just lashed out. It was our anniversary... I was going to..." but I stop myself. I cannot give away the big surprise even if it didn't happen. But there's still time.

"Going to what?"

"Nothing..." I shake away the thought. "It was our special day Emma. It's just I had plans, but Neverland was not what I planned or hoped for" I admit.

"Then lets have a do-over. Tomorrow?" Emma asks, and she is so tempting. Tomorrow sounds amazing, because Henry will be with Snow and David, leaving Emma and I alone tomorrow, but I need to tease.

"I don't know Emma. What if I can't rebook everything I had planned?" I shrug and sip the last of my champagne.

"You're the mayor. Click your fingers and everyone will oblige. Please Gina" she begs and I see the love and adoration in her eyes.

"Okay, yes. Sure" I smile for the first time really tonight. My full white pearly teeth on show. Only making Emma smile too. "Now do I get cuddle" I giggle and raise from my seat.

At the end of the day, I don't want her to feel uncomfortable, and if that means getting back to our flirtatious ways, then I wouldn't mind that.

"Thought you'd never ask" she grins and wonders her way over to me. She throws her arms around my waist and burrows her nose into the crook of my neck while I tiptoe and throw my arms around her neck. I've missed this. "I love you so much"

"I love you too Emma, I'm sorry I ever doubted you" I admit. I lower back to my feet and peer at her through my thick lashes. I slowly lean in and connect my lips with hers. I've missed this too. Instantly the intimate connection sends a burst of aerosol to pool at my best underwear that I specially put on for her.