Part 25.

Emma Swan:

I'm so in love with the sexy, irresistible, powerful women. She drives me crazy, my heart pounds every second I'm with her. It's so surreal that I've managed to end up with her, I often wonder how I got her? She's way out of my league.

"I... love... you"I gasp through my heavy panting.

The sight before me is purely astonishing. The women I love more than the entire world fumbling for air. Her eyes are fluttering dramatically open and shut unable to find the strength. Her hair bounces rapidly as she paces up and down leaving her locks to form above her shoulders.

Her plump heavy breasts jump up and down in excitement as her tight toned stomach show off her perfect abs.

Regina's hands rest against my bare stomach as she rides our little prop hard. I wasn't into the idea of using a strap on but I must say it's tumbling me over the edge.

I lay perfectly still and rest my hands upon her waist urging her to bounce faster on the riding cock. The full lengths slips deep inside her hitting her sweet spot over and over again.

"Fuck, em... ahh" she pants with joy, I see how much she's enjoying this, and I'm enjoying it too.

I like trying new things with her. It's as though this is both our first relationship and we're experimenting together. Although I guess it is in a way, it's our first relationships with a girl.

"Ah... I'm gonna..."

"Cum for me baby" I husk seductively.

Regina picks up the pace and thrusts deeper and faster. My hands run up her body and grab her breasts caressing them a little.

I hear her sweet juices slurp deep within her coating the prop lusciously.

"Turn over" I command in a rush.

Regina rests on all fours as I relocate the strap on into her wet core again. I slowly graze her soft walls with the tip before putting the full length inside. I pound victoriously inside my girlfriend in celebration of saving the town, I mean we deserve it right, Regina especially. She risked her like for us all, she's need some sort of reward.

The sound of my thighs smacking against her full bottom is a gorgeous sound to my ears. I place my hand to her waist to keep her securely locked into place. My free hand places a playful yet sharp sting to her ass making her squeal out in pleasure.

She frantically grips onto the headboard and helps ride out her orgasm pushing and pulling her body back and forth against the prop.

"E-e-Emma fuck oh my... gosh" she grips onto anything she can allow her hands to squeeze.

Her breathing becomes music to my ears hitching at every note possible, mostly hitting the night notes. I encourage her hips to pound into me faster and faster helping her tumble down all over again.

"Oh fuck em... shit!" She screams, thank goodness Henry isn't here because for sure he would be awake and curious, I wouldn't be surprised if her neighbours heard her screaming and lining through these walls.

Her Emma's buckle as she falls down into the pillow with her ass still raised. Her explosion covers the thick red toy as I slide out of her with ease.

"Well that was ..."

"Fucking hot" she finishes as she rolls over and fumbles to cover her cold body with the bedsheets.

I fall to the pillow beside her and crash with exhaustion, I chuckle and nod along with her response. It really was hot. I cup her flushed cheeks and crash my lips against hers in adoration.