Part 14.

Emma Swan:

The next morning I wake up in the arms of the sexiest women known on this planet, and I couldn't feel more secure if I tried. She holds me tight in her arms with her naked core flushed up against my bare back. The sweet essence of cinnamon, apple and sex fills the air sending images from out sweet make out session.

Before Regina I was convinced I was straight, but now I'm pure gay for her, I've fallen madly in love with her and we finally told each other last night. Since the first moment my eyes laid upon hers I knew instantly if I was to fall for any women it would be her, I mean she's so damn sexy.

I stir the slightest pressing my plum bottom to her core. She the fidgets and I know I've woken her. She places a kiss upon my shoulder, then again. Her magical fingers grasp my hair and move it behind my head as she buries herself in the crook of my neck.

"Good morning Miss Swan" she teases, taking grip of my earlobe between her teeth, she sends shudders down my spine forcing me to roll over and face the gorgeous Regina that deserves so much attention.

"Good morning Madam Mayor" I smirk before stealing a kiss from her lips. I roll on top of her straddling her hips as she moans into the kiss. I pull away from the kiss and make my way down to the swell of her breasts until I hear noises from outside the room causing me to raise back above the bed sheets. "Henry? Is he awake?" I whisper not wanting Henry to burst through doors which appears to be his hobby lately.

"Yes, so we should get dressed" Regina replies kissing me quickly before exiting the bed. I'm then left stranded in her large bed and already I just want her to return back to my arms. She slips on her dress ready for a busy day at work and heads to the bathroom I presume to brush her teeth and hair and apply her limited touch of make up.

I crawl out of the bed and get dressed into the clothes I left here when I first stayed being as I ended up going home in Regina's sweatpants. It was the day I stayed to nap after the curse broken, back when I was so oblivious, but even now I cannot push aside my temptations, Regina is always on my mind, but I believe she can change.

"Hurry mommy we're going to be late..." Henry whines as he bursts through the bedroom door, as expected. Luckily I was dressed in time and had time to tidy the messy bed sheets Regina and I fumbled around in last night. I was sat on the edge of the bed as Henry walks further into the room. "Mom ... what are you doing here?"

"I...er...uh" I stutter, what the fuck do I say to him? Uh... me and your mother we're getting fairly comfortable... NO! He arches his eyebrows still waiting for an explanation but my mind draws blank.

"I called her Henry, I thought there was a problem with work related stuff but erm... everything's okay now" Regina walks in saving my ass yet again. I nod along making this all that little more believable. Henry's face relaxes and tends not to think about bother thing.

"Good, can both of you walk me to school?" Henry beams with excitement.

"Sure" Regina smiles looking my way. I nod slowly and smile, this feels like all I've ever wanted. In this room is my little family, the girl I love and my precious little son and there's nothing I want more.

**********

This is the first time since everyone was awaken from the curse that Regina has left the house, it's as though she has the strength and confidence now that I'm with her. I've encouraged her to go back to work at her office and I'll eat my lunch with her and if she needs anything to just call, so therefore she's got more courage to start coming out into this world and feel more safe now that I'm reassuring her.