Part 34.

Regina Mills

The greatest year of my life has passed, a full 12 months with the women I love. Today is the best day of our life. Its our anniversary. This time spent together has been like a dream, were like one big happy family all under one roof and I am beyond ecstatic to give her the present I've been dreaming about for so long now.

I roll over in bed to find the sleepy blonde very close behind still sleeping deeply, but I intend to change that. I tug up the duvet and cover our bare bodies successfully tucking the thick quilt over our heads and hiding ourselves from the world. I would just love to have a moment where its just Emma and I in this wide, dangerous world but unfortunately we have a life, and at the moment that's trying to find Neal, the man who has successfully wormed his way into Henry's life. Jealousy maybe but i just enjoy having a life with Emma and Henry and maybe i feel out of place, i don't know. It's just that Emma and Neal are Henry's biological parents and i'm not. Although Emma reassures me i still have this feeling i cannot budge.

But at this second of time Neal is gone, Henry is scanning the book crazy to see if there's any hidden ways to save Neal that we possibly haven't come across, so therefore right now Emma is mine and its our anniversary and I attempt to make it all about us.

Her lips are always and always will be so tempting, so I place a soft timid kiss to those perky pale borders without waking sleeping beauty herself. Her eyes don't even give a single flutter or blink indicating her awakened self, thankfully. I shimmer down her perfect, toned yet beautifully nude body until I'm my eyes are level with her perky breasts just heaving for attention. I duck down and such her bud into my mouth but to my surprise she still doesn't wake from the small gesture.

However, I do not let this be the end of my task, my plan is to sneakily make glorious love to my one and only. I want to wake her up in the best way possible with a clear head and not have to worry about anything else going wrong in this stupid world. I slither down to her tight abs and such her devious flesh between my pearly white teeth making her purple and blue with my successful artistic love bites. She stirs a little so I still my motions, her hips roll once as I bite my lip and hold my gasp while forcing myself not to just dive right into action and suck her hard. She stills her actions and slowly drifts back into deep sleep allowing me to continue with my task.

This time I waste no time, how can I take things slow when my true love is laying beneath me, completely naked with her clit so close to my mouth? So I don't waste another breath waiting. I dip right low and graze my nose against her folds just nudging her for the attention we both crave.

Again she stirs in her sleep, rolling her hips in a circular motion so close to my face, so while she is at the stage between awake and deeply asleep I enter my tongue and slide up and down with ease. Soon enough Emma acknowledges my actions and works with me. She rocks her hips against my tongue and creates a new thick pool that I so easily spread with my tongue. While she is working through her build up, I enter two fingers right away into her needy clit, with ease I pump rapidly into her juicy centre. Just listening to her thick liquids slur around deep inside her is like music to my ears.

"Fuck Gina, I need to see you" she moans as she pushes back the duvet bringing a soft chilly breeze to hit my skin, but even still I do not move. I peer up through my thick lashes but never once remove my tongue from her folds. She stares down at me and just her eyes upon mine alone sends my heart soaring. She takes two fistfuls of my hair and continues to work through her orgasms.

I work faster and faster, deeper and deeper, harder and harder. She becomes a fumbling mess, gasping for air, her perky erect breasts bouncing from the force that I pound deep inside of her, but that's the least of my worries right now, I just need to accomplish my task and make my girlfriend cum for me.