Part 15.

Regina Mills:

"So tell me...Captain" I exaggerates his 'name' sounding like a purring cat choking on a ball of fluff. "What are you doing here in storybrooke?"

"Well I have a mission, you see I couldn't get here, I don everything I could but I kept ending up with the short straw... until I met a very powerful woman who was willing to enchant my hook to proceed with my mission" he proudly shows us his sparking hook and explains his 'mission' with all honesty.

"And who is this mighty woman you're working for?" Emma asks walking from behind my protected guard and stands beside me, but still I'm worried about her safety. Who knows if we can trust him... he's a pirate... but then again... I am the evil queen.

"I'll tell you on one condition" he winks and takes his step further towards Emma. I'm quick to grab hold of her hand but still she's furrowing her eyebrows in a questionable manner.

"What's that" she encourages as he walks closer. Damn I don't like this!

"I get a kiss from the pretty blonde" he winks and and scrapes his hook along his bottom lip. Ew cringe!

"Absolutely not, I will not stand by and allow that. You either tell us right now or your other hand will be far worse than a hook" I stand in front of Emma again pushing the dirty scruffy pirate far away from Emma. He chuckles at my threat thinking this is all one big joke... but I'll show him!

I flick my wrist and then occurs and soaring orange flame of fire appear from the palm of my hands. I can sense Emma's and David's panic behind me, but I'm not turning evil... I'm just blackmailing him to speak up. I'm not actually going to hurt him... unless he hurts Emma... then he's dead.

"Woah woah, easy babe" Killian smiles and holds his hands up in surrender.

"Don't you babe me!" I spit getting more and more furious with him. Agh! "Just tell us who you're working for before I take you're tongue"

"I'm impressed dear" a posh yet croaky voice appears. I grip my hand shut in shock as I dispose the burning flame. I know that voice all too well!

"MOTHER!" I snap as I turn my attention to the women in front dressed in her long ball gown with her hair high in volume, does she know what year we're in now.

"M-mother?" Emma asks curious but now isn't the time.

"What are you doing here? How did you get out of the ... the ..." I stumble thinking what to say, I can't reveal anymore of my regretful past but what I done to my mother wasn't a regret. It's the best choice I've ever made, she made me evil and she destroyed my life as well as the one true love of my life... until I met Emma. Damn, my mother cannot know I'm in love with Emma. I cannot our Emma at risk, especially around my mother. "I put you through the magic mirror! How did you get out?"

"I think you underestimate what I'm capable of dear" she highly states and I swear she couldn't be any further up her own arse if she tried. "Non of that matters though, I forgive you, so now why don't you get over your silly little squabble and forgive me"

"Ha! Forgive you! You can't be serious" I chuckle, she can't really think I'll forgive her after everything she's done. I love her, I always will- she's my mother. But that doesn't mean I'll forgive her actions, I'm safer without her. "You're nothing to me anymore mother"

"You don't mean that!" She smiles as walks towards me, she places her cold palm upon my flushed cheek but I'm quick to step away.

"YES I DO!" I spit. "Now tell me... why are you here?" I command, if my mother really wants anything to change she will tell me. It's what's best.