Part 41.

Regina Mills:

Today is our anniversary. Well originally it was 8 days ago, but today is our retake. I am hoping this do-over will be all I have ever dreamed of. Full to the rim of flirting, teasing, affection and mostly love, because if I do make her my fiancé today, then this will be the day to remember for the rest of our lives, better make it worth it.

Here I am, laying on my hopefully soon to be fiancé, my head bopping to the rising and falling of her chest as my arm gropes over her abed stomach. She hums beautifully in her sleep which is like music to my ears. She's so adorable. How did I ever let her go?

I kiss the swell of her breasts lightly and trail up to her collarbone, she hums yet again but this time its because she is waking up from my little sensitive touch. I continue to such her burning flesh between my teeth until she is painted the most beautiful shade of purple you could ever imagine.

"Mmmm Regina" she grumbles in her hoarse, sleepy voice which only turns me on the more.

"Happy..." a single kiss to her tempting neck, "...anniversary..." yet again, another kiss, "...baby." kiss.

I lift my leg throwing it over her body frame in attempt to straddle her sexily, Little does she know that I already have my strap-on attached, so lets make the morning of the best day of my life so far, memorable. I hover over her face just taking in the sight. Her face so gorgeously bare, her skin so smooth like a baby, her eyes still sparkle with so much energy despite her only being awake for thirty seconds. How am I so lucky?

I direct the strap-on to graze up her thigh ever so slowly, never once losing eye contact. Her eyes widen deviously showing how happy she is to feel the crop and how desperate she is to feel it. So that's what she is getting on the morning of our anniversary, followed by a scolding hot shower, and cooked breakfast. I sure do spoil her.

"Mmm is that what I think it is?" She husks sexily.

"It is, now open wide" I giggle, yet still she obeys to my every command.
***********

After a very sexy, pleasurable yet aching morning, my limbs are left sore. Yet I am still overjoyed and prepared for what this wonderful day brings. For this day is our anniversary and this time, nothing will get in my way.

We topped off the morning sex with a steamy shower and a succulent fried breakfast served in bed for my beautiful blonde. We munch away at our delicious meal and read through our messages. Some from Henry, Snow&David, Ruby, Belle, Zelena all saying 'happy redo anniversary' it's sweet reading all of these and today is a very happy day, which will hopefully only get better.

The day passes, we spend the whole day in bed, hugging naked while watching Netflix. This is the life.

"Maybe we should start getting ready now, I'm taking you out" I instruct, although she has no idea what I have planned for today, she is still excited for what's to come. It's almost 4pm and I've booked reservations at a restaurant for 6pm.

"Where to?" She asks curiously with her eyes squinting to read my mind, but I'm not giving up the surprise.

"Not telling you" I grin.

"Well, what do I wear then if I don't know where I'm going?"

"Something sexy, where everyone will want to drool over you, but I'll be the one holding you close showing everyone how lucky I am" I wink. She giggles at my romantic words with a lame eye roll, but we all know deep down that she loves the attention.

I slip on a black figure hugging dress that stops mid-thigh. I like a little more skin showing on special occasions like this, if our anniversary isn't a good reason to feel more sexy, then I don't know what is.

Emma comes out from the bathroom wearing a gorgeous short prom style dress. It's a pale pink colour which compliments her sultry eyes. Hugging her waist but soon flowing out to her knees. Her gorgeous toned legs poke out of the mesh bottom of her dress showing her sexy figure some more and already I want to rip off this stunning dress.

"You look stunning" I gawk, my eyes cannot seem to peel away from her blushing face. She's so fucking adorable. "This is for you" I hand over a single red rose, just a starter to the night of romance.

"Thank you" she blushes some more. "This is all so beautiful"

"We've not even got to the restaurant yet, come on, there's a limousine waiting outside" I take her hand and begin to lead her out, but she appears shocked at the amount of effort I've put into this night.

But I'm the mayor, I have connections and money, so why not treat my girlfriend to a night that we will never forget.

"A limo? Seriously?" She gasps, she's always wanted a limo, so I feel like tonight is the best first time to have one, after all we could be coming home in the limousine engaged if all goes well.

"I want this night to be special" I grin and place a loving kiss to her lips. She deepens the kiss cupping my cheeks between her perfect soft hands. I could just do this all night, but we have places to be.

"You're special Regina, how am I so lucky? I love you"

"I love you too"

I take her hand and lead her inside the limo where we have a bottle of champagne already to kick the night off.

So far... so good.
________________
A/n: I want to split the anniversary chapters up into a few so they will be a little shorter than the others but even so... I hope you enjoy.

Be sure to vote and comment people x