Part 33.

Emma Swan:

~Christmas Day~

The rain hammers against the window in the early morning but I do not move. Just watching the love of my life sleep is probably my most favourite hobby of all. She's just like a dream that I don't ever want to wake up from, so I let her sleep until she greets the day.

"ITS CHRISTMAS!" Henry yells as he bursts through our bedroom door without a care in the world. He pounces onto our bed landing in Reginas legs.

"Shhh mommy's asleep" I try and quiet him down, but who am I kidding? She can't still be asleep after that. "Merry Christmas Kiddo" I whisper.

"I'm not now" she groans as her eyes finally flutter open. She stretches out her little limbs and smiles up at me. "Morning"

"Good morning" I smile with a blush, who knew after so long she still makes me all giddy. "Henry, why don't you go wake Aunty Zelena, Grandma and Grandpa up, but don't go downstairs without us" I instruct just so I can have a moment to myself with Regina.

Obviously he obliged and rushes to my parents room and does his same routine he did with us, leaving our bedroom door wide open. Typical. I tug the duvet back up and over us as Regina rolls onto my body and straddles my waist.

I moan as she begins to circle her hips against my centre for her own little tingle of fun, without pushing past the barriers.

"Merry Christmas Babe" she whispers as she lowers down and catches my lips. We fight for dominance as our tongues battle out and seek for attention.

"Mmm, I've enjoyed this... having our family round and hosting Christmas here." I beam and kiss her again because I cannot get enough of those morning plump lips.

"Well thanks for having us" a voice responds from the doorway. Damn I forgot to shut the door. Regina sits up and pushes away the duvet but doesn't bother removing herself from on top of me.

We both turn our attention to whoever is interrupting and surprise surprise it's my mother.

"Henry wants to open some presents so do you think you could maybe, do whatever you're about to start later instead" she scoffs sarcastically but the big grin suggests otherwise.

"Always ruining fun for me Snow" Regina snaps back but we know by now it's all a joke now their they're friends.

"Because your fun is a little more darker than mine" my mouthed laughs like she's the funniest person, but Reginas response catches her out and gives her the upper hand,

"Emma likes me playing dark and dirty"

"Gina!" I gasp but I cannot help but chuckle.

"Everything said turns to a sex joke with you" my mother moans back with an eye roll.

"Well you did interrupt us from our morning tease, what do you expect?"

Still I realise Regina is still sat on top of me but turned to my mom. I wish she'd just leave.

"I expect you to be downstairs in 5" my mother snaps, I understand though, it's Henry's first Christmas with a complete family and mine too so we don't want to waist any valuable time.

"We'll be right there mom" I assure her from below Reginas tight grip.

"Plenty of time"  my girlfriend sasses with a smirk, but it sends my mother away thank goodness. "Shut the door please" she hopes, my mother takes a step back and closes our door. "Now, where were we?"