Part 37.

Regina Mills:

Now that the night is dark, I'm regretting everything. The way I behaved with Emma, the way I lashed out at her, screamed at her, and just walked away. It's night time and she and I should be together, walking under the starry night, holding hands and planning our future on the romantic night of our anniversary, but instead... I ruined it all.

What else can I say though? I only have myself to blame, since coming to Neverland, I feel like I'm losing myself, my dignity and my humanity, I am certainly not myself in this realm. Now I've sat around for ages talking with Gold, wasting valuable time to find my son. I need to catch up with time and not rest until my son is safe in my arms.

I walk a little further until I come to a discreet cave, almost like it was made to be hidden, like it is someone's den where they wish not to be found. Unfortunate for them, because I need to see who is inside there, and whether or not they have information that may help me. I Stomp with victory like I'm one step ahead of everyone else and just as I come to the entrance of the dimly lit cave palace, I hear a familiar voice. An angel like voice, it was her voice. My Emma was speaking with someone, although I am not sure whom she may be speaking with...yet.

Emma Swan:

"Oh my gosh, Killian its you" I beam as I find one out of three of our missing people. One step closer I guess. "What is this hideout place?" I question as I scan the area full of belongings and maps and lost things.

"I'm not sure, How did you find me?" he asks as he walks closer to me with his usual charm.

But that is a good question, how did I find him? I was supposed to be lead to Regina, my true love, my world and my heart. She is my one and only, my girlfriend and my soulmate, and I know that. So, why am I here? Lead to hook, the last person I would expect to be lead to. I guess he deserves the truth.

"Pan, he tricked me" I pull out the empty bottle and the empty map. I should have known this would have been some stupid mistake, yet I was in-denial and I craved a step ahead, I wanted to patch things up with Regina, I wanted to find Henry, so I took my chances. "He gave me a potion saying it would lead me to my true love, so I could talk to Regina after our argument, and a amp that would lead me to Henry, but its blank so I was tricked, no true love and no Henry" I moan as I slump down to sit upon the perfect wooden carved stool.

"That may not be true, What if... what if I'm the answer you was looking for, I mean it's no secret that i like you Emma, Maybe after all this time you have been hiding your true feelings. We may actually be true love Emma, How else can you explain this?" He questions as he slowly moves closer to me and squatting down in front of me to meet my tired eyes.

Am I mistaking this situation or is he completely crazy? I know in the pit of my stomach that Regina is my world, she is and always will be my true love to me at least, but he is right. How else can I explain this? Unless... I love Regina with all my heart.. but she doesn't feel the same. Maybe she doesn't love me the way I love her. What if our relationship has always been a fake, a hideous trick of fate?

"I don't know Killian, I don't know what to think! But I thought Regina was my true love, what if..." Before I even had a second to respond he was shushing me, placing his index finger against my lips to silence my words.

"Emma, There is only one way to test this, and that's to see if we have a connection after this..." he suggests.

"Killian... What are you planning to d...." Yet again he interrupts me, this time with an unexpected action.

He cuffs my cheeks and caresses my hot flesh skin with his soft thumb. Slowly moving his eyes from mine and down to me tensed lips. Clearly he is reading me all wrong, I don't want this... he can't kiss me, I love Regina and he knows that, he will be a bigger fool than anyone if he follows through with this. He leans in a little further and parts his dry lips ready... Yep he is doing this, why can't I move away? Its as though every limb in my motionless body is left to stand still without any convincing otherwise. All I want to do is scream, push him away and slap him for getting the wrong end of the stick but I cannot find anything in my heart to stop him, maybe deep down its because I am insecure about Regina not loving me the way I love her.

"You know I like you Em, A lot" He whispers as he becomes unbearably close. He leans a little further in and before I know it, he is pressing his lips against mine, with full force and his scraggy upper lip ruffles against mine. One word... Gross. Its most certainly not like kissing my Queen.

Regina Mills:

Seriously, I cannot believe my eyes. I thought I was the only one for Emma. She is supposed to be my true love, yet she is in there kissing the one handed pirate. Even still she should have moved away, she should have pushed him away, yet she is still there... not moving, completely still like she's been frozen by the ice queen herself.

Finally she pushes him away, but the sly idiot still insists on another kiss, practically pushing himself back on her, and it smells as though he has found a little too much rum in this hideout. He is a drunken mess trying to get anything he can out of her, even though she finally pushed him away, he is still trying to worm his way inside.

As much as I hate her right now for this, kissing Killian on our anniversary, I cannot watch him try things with her when she clearly doesn't want it. I can't hold back anymore. I burst inside full of rage and hold my arms in front of my chest with the palm of my hands facing Hook, with force I shoot a bolt of power from my hands pushing Hook back against the rocky wall to fall to the gritty floor.

"Stay away from her Guyliner, or I swear I will do to you far worse, and it will be all I have ever dreamed about" I threaten behind grit teeth. I don't know why I am sticking up for after her betrayal... I just cannot stand him trying to throw himself at her.

I spin around hot on my heels and just stare at the women that once protected my heart, but now she has destroyed it. I've never felt such pain in my entire life, and I have experienced a great deal of pain to say the least. I take a deep heavy yet shaky sigh, knowing deep in my heart that I may be the reason of this, because I pushed Emma away and now she no longer sees the great love we have... or had. I cannot even find the strength to say something to her... anything... maybe even a simple goodbye.

Nope, I can't speak to her, I can't even look at her for a single second more, so I leave. I need to focus on finding my son and getting back home so I can pack her things and get her to leave. WE are clearly not compatible anymore if she is willing to forget everything we have worked so hard for and move on so quickly after one petty argument.

"Regina... Wait" Emma gasps as she chases me out the cave, but as expected I do not stop to hear what she has to say, it is all probably lies anyway. Why should I give her the benefit of the doubt. But she does need to know the memo so I harshly whip around to face the beauty I once could stare at for hours on end.

"No Emma! I don't want to hear it... you, me, US, we are done" I explain motioning my hand between the both of us while tears rapidly stream down my face, through my painful sobs and my tearing heart.

"Gina...it's not what you think...let me explain" she tries and boy do I see how hurt she is as she tries to hold onto me for dear life. She grabs my wrist not wanting to ever let me go again but I can't have her touching me and worming her way back into my heart like a worm in an apple.

"NO! OUR SON IS MISSING AND INSTEAD YOU FIND THE ONE HANDED CROOK AND KISS HIM... ON OUR ANNIVERSARY, YOUR PRIORITIES ARE MIXED UP AND CLEARLY HENRY AND I MEAN LESS TO YOU THAN I THOUGHT. ME AND YOU, WE'RE DONE EMMA, AND WHEN WE ARE HOME, I WANT YOU GONE, BACK TO BOSTON FOR ALL I CARE" I lash out, whipping my hand away from her deathly grip, but on cue Hook comes out calling for Emma but I am done protecting her, I have said what I have needed and now it is time for me to go. "Your boyfriend calls" I sass and use my magic to vanish me away from this hateful scenario but truthfully I will never be able to escape it so easily in head.

____________________________

A/n: I'm so sorry, thought we needed a little downfall to build tension and create a climax, I promise all will be good soon, you know I am not someone to keep Swanqueen waiting long. Or maybe this time is different.

Vote and Comment, please stick with this book.