Chapter 1: Big bad troll

The book cover is created by the beautiful and talented @AmeliaJones22 💚 Go send some love on her page and works guys!💚

⚠️W A R N I N G⚠️

I wrote this book when I was young hence why there are many grammatical errors, missing plot lines, bad jokes that aren't something to laugh about and I apologized in advance, even the characters are extremely cliché and talks random bs without thinking about the consequences.

I recommend you go check out the rewritten version which is now up in my profile if you want but if you do want to read this original one then read at your own risk.

Don't go spouting hate in the comment section about the book being bla bla and my characters being bla bla because you have been warned beforehand :)

P.S. if you are an #rrcookie, please refrain yourself from commenting something that spoils the plot line to the #newcookies. Don't be the kind of reader that everyone calls out because of commenting spoilers and ruining the fun for them😊

Thank you!

Ellie's P.O.V

And We dance All night

To The Best song Ever

We Knew every line

Now I can't remember

How it goes but I kno-

I opened my eyes and turned off my evil alarm clock. Today is my first day of school as a Senior at Triston High.

YAY LIFE. Note Sarcasm

I stood up and started stretching my sore muscles. I made my bed before making my way to the bathroom. When I entered my bathroom I was greeted by my big mirror that was under my sink.

I have blonde hair that reaches below my back and pink plump lips along with my deep blue eyes that looks like the deep blue sea and my skin is pale which I hate because you could easily guess when I blush. I'm a bit skinny and my short 5'5 frame isn't helping either.

I look so plain compared to the girls in my school except they are all A-bitch and thinks of themselves as some royal highness and they always have thick layers of crayons in their face that covers their natural beauty and make them look like they just got out of a plastic surgery.

I sighed before stripped out of my clothes and started showering. It took me exactly 5 minutes to shower and after I was done; I wrapped a big fluffy towel around my body.

I made my way to my closet and took a light blue jeans and a simple black tank top with a camisole. I paired it with my black converse and left my hair on a french braid.

I took my bag and slung it at my shoulder and started to make my way to the kitchen.

"Morning mom." I said before kissing her cheek.

"Morning dear, Are you excited? Today is your first day as a senior." She said in her usual cheery tone.

You could say my mom's has some hots left in her at the age of forty-five. She is a 5'5 with a gorgeous shade of dark green eyes that reminds me of pine trees. I got my blonde hair from her but the difference is she has shoulder length hair.

"I'm quite nervous mom." I said truthfully while smiling warmly at her petite figure.

"Oh hush. You'll do great sweetie." She said pecking me on the cheek.