S2C Chapter 33: Halloween Special

Kept you waiting, huh?

I'm sorry for keeping you all waiting so much, but at least you can be judge and tell me if it was worth it.

I bet you still had a thought that this might not even be the REAL chapter, huh?

All the pictures were done for the Squid Sisters and the Off the Hook costumes were done by @mellsomels on Twitter.

This is the longest chapter I've written since Chapter 9. Have fun!

P.S. Thanks for the 150+ votes.

Also, here's a picture of Marina and I hanging out in the Square

Also, here's a picture of Marina and I hanging out in the Square. Just for fun... IS THERE ANYONE fresher?

And if you haven't seen yet, I have 2 chapters out for my new Splatoon book.

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N) was lying on his stomach, on his bed. He was sprawled across the entire bed, with his head hanging off the side.

He now began to awake with his eyes slowly opening.

He had a pain through his entire head.

(Y/N): UUUUUUUUUUUUUGH! Why does my head hurt so much?

(Y/N) looked below his head, next to the bed, where there was a bucket full of something he thought he'd rather not know.

(Y/N): And what's this bucket doing here?

He tried sitting up, but that and the sunlight caused the pain in his head to be even worse.

He covered his eyes and laid back down.

(Y/N): Oh god... Veronicaaaaaaaa... Veroooonicaaaaaa... VERONICAAAAA!

Veronica walked through his doorway, and into his room.

Veronica: Yes?

(Y/N): End me.

Veronica: What?

(Y/N): I don't know what happened last night, but I know that right now, I just want this pain to go away... End me.

Veronica sighed then kneeled over by the bed.

Veronica: I'm not going to "end you."

(Y/N) just looked at her with sad eyes.

(Y/N): Why?

Veronica: Three said you had too much to drink last night and that you would be a pain in the morning.