S2C Chapter 29: Beauty Sleep

We did it! We did it! Lo hicimos! We hit 1K votes on this story! Not only that, we hit over 1.1K votes! Jeez, you guys are really smashing that vote button.

One more thing before we get started, I released the first part of my short story collection I'm making. If you have the time, feel free to tell me how I did on my first one. It's not Splatoon related, though.

Also, I lost my #1 spot in "Marie." T-T

Important, sorry, one more thing, I wasn't sure where this chapter was going, but I've got a couple ideas for a Halloween special. Should I release it around the time of the upcoming splatfest, or closer to Halloween? It will have a little to do with the Splatfest, that's why I'm asking.

Sorry, once again, but if this chapter feels a bit off, then it's because I didn't really know what to do. After a while, I thought of something, but then a mix of two things (1. It would make this REALLY long [Yeah, what's the problem] and 2. I thought of a better way to do it in a chapter or two.) But luckily, I got an idea for another chapter that I will release sometime in the middle of this next week.

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N) woke up in his new bed, a bit before dawn. He wishes he could've enjoyed it, but there are probably bruises on his body after last night.

(Y/N) felt sore just thinking about it.

He hopped up to go take a morning shower. He almost walked into his closet, forgetting there is now no personal bathroom for him to use.

He grabbed a set of clothes for him to use, his towel, and then left to go clean up.

As he walked past Veronica's door, he saw Three sitting up against her bed. Tree was looking right at him with her Hero Shot Relpica in her hand. He noticed she looked REALLY tired.

(Y/N): (Did she stay up ALL night, thinking I was going to go into Veronica's room and do something to her?)

(Y/N) decided to just keep on walking and go get ready for the day.

After he was done with his shower, he dried off, brushed his teeth, then got dressed.

He went to go make himself some breakfast in his now FULLY STOCKED KITCHEN.

(Y/N): I want to make some pancakes, BUUUUUUT... I don't want to wait for it.

So, he made himself a bowl of cereal.

He took his bowl with him as he went to go check on Three.

When he got to the doorway, he first thought Three was still awake, but she wasn't moving besides taking in breaths of air.

He walked in to make sure she was okay.

He stood over her as he took a bite of his cereal. He leaned down and waved his hand in front of her face.

Nothing.

He held his hand in front of her face as he snapped his fingers.

She jumped at this and fumbled for her weapon as she grabbed for her Hero Shot.

She inked (Y/N)'s face out of shock.

(Y/N) just stood there, looking very unammused.

Three had an upset look on her face as she kept aiming at him.

(Y/N) left to go get a towel to wipe off the ink. Luckily, no ink got into his cereal.

Once he was done, he went back to Veronica's room.