S3C Chapter 4: Chaos Incarnate

I'm just sitting here with nothing to do. I tried drawing, but it was awful, so instead I'm going to write a chapter since it's been a few days! I might not like the quality of my writing much better than my drawings, but it helps me relax.

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N) was trying out his new Splattershot Jr. in a Turf War match, doing great even. He was so happy to finally be able to do Turf Wars in Splatsville. He's even been on a 30-match win streak and-

Frye: YOU!

He suddenly woke up from his dream, flailing for a moment as he fell off the couch he slept on.

(Y/N): Huh? What? Where am I?

Frye: You're still at the hideout. Until I splat you into the afterlife!

(Y/N): WHAT DID I DO THIS TI- I mean, WHAT FOR? Sorry, force of habit.

Frye: You went into my room yesterday even though I told you not to, didn't you?

(Y/N): What? No I didn't!

Frye: Then how come my door wasn't fully closed when I came back yesterday?

(Y/N):  . . .

Frye: Well?

(Y/N): Hang on, I'm thinking of an excuse. I'm a little out of practice.

Frye: SO YOU DID!

She said as she started shaking him around.

(Y/N): Not-! Technically-!

He managed to get out as she was still shaking him.

Big Man: Ay? (Can you two please keep it down?)

The two heard Big Man ask from the room over, causing Frye to stop shaking him.

Frye: Oh right, Big Man's working on some beats right now.

Frye reminded herself

Frye: Sorry, Big Man!

Big Man: Ay! (It's fine!)

(Y/N) was crawling away for a moment before he realized she was now focused on him.

(Y/N): Okay, look. I did try and go into your room yesterday, but I didn't actually. You three came back before I could even see inside of it.

Frye: So it was just perfect timing to stop you from doing the thing I told you not to?

(Y/N): Yeah, exactly.

He said with a smile.

Frye: Yeaaah- I'm not buying it.

(Y/N): Look, why are you even asking that now? That was last night.

Frye: You were already asleep. I was letting you have one last peaceful night on this planet.

(Y/N): Just for allegedly looking in your room?!

Frye's whole demeanor changed.

Frye: Nah, I'm just messin' with ya. Shiver's at her home today and Big Man is busy working on some sick new beats. So I decided to see what you were up to.

(Y/N) laid his head back on the ground.

Frye: You were seriously rolling with the punches there though, huh?

(Y/N): This sort of thing happens to me a lot. I just accept it at this point.

Frye stopped squatting on the floor and stood up to give him a hand to help him.