S3C Chapter 16: Exhilarating Places

Eva POV

Eva was lying across her bed, hanging her head upside down off the side of it while having her legs kicked up on the wall. She was scrolling the internet on her phone to try and help with her boredom.

Suddenly, her brainless scrolling was interrupted by a text message popping up on her phone.

Eva happily clicked the text message, seeing it was from Frye, and when she opened it, she was a bit confused at the message but did reply back.

---

Frye: QUICK QUESTION COMPADRE

Frye: How quick can ya gather 4 peeps????

Eva: This isnt somethin illegal is it?

Frye: Nvm that

Frye: Ofc not jk

Eva: Ye i should be able to

Frye: AWESOME

Frye: Then get you're butt and those other 4 to meet us here

---

Frye ended the text conversation by sending the location to meet up with her and whoever else was with her.

Eva just sighed after having dealt with the impulsive idol she calls a friend, then proceeded to text some of her other friends before grabbing her stuff and leaving for the place she had been specified to go.

~~~

Eva had arrived at the location and saw that a couple of her friends were already there waiting for her.

Eva: What made you two get here so fast?

Hiro, an Octoling boy with some long locks on his head along with a pair of headphones and his button-down shirt greeted her first.

Hiro: Well you don't tend to message us spontaneously like that, so I figured it had to be something good.

Eva: Well, as long as you accept that those expectations aren't my fault and I take no responsibilities, we're good.

Anemone: I was just bored outta my mind, so I was more than happy to run over A.S.A.P.

Eva: Exactly! There's only so much I can relax on a Saturday.

Eva agreed with the Inkling girl who had bedhead to go along with her tacky sweater and glasses, and her oddly stylish red shoes that went against the rest of her outfit.

While conversing with the other two, her two other friends showed up. Tako, an Octoling girl with her hair up in tentatwists, and wearing a striped helmet, an outdoorsy vest, and a pair of boots, greeted her with a handshake upon her arrival. Meanwhile, Yarrwhal, and Octoling boy with a surfcurl haircut, round goggles, a red-shelled shirt, and a pair of red-toed shoes, proceeded to just give her a nod.

Anemone: So now that we're all here, can you please tell us what we're doing here already?

Eva: Actually, we're not all here yet.

Hiro: Who are we missing?

Eva: I'm not sure exactly who all we're missing, but I was told to just get four friends and bring them here.

Tako: This isn't some weird dark-web gameshow from an anonymous number, is it?

Eva: What? No! I know who invited me out here, I'm just not sure who else she's bringing and what exactly we're doing here.