S3C Chapter 22: Friends, Here and There

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N) woke up and to the surprise of him, there was not someone looking down at him today nor was there the weight on his chest he was used to feeling when he woke up.

He looked around to get an idea of where Frye could have gone but noticed he felt something on his forehead and reached at it to find a sticky note on it.

When looking over the sticky note though, it was nothing but scribbles.

(Y/N) sighed at the sight of it.

(Y/N): Frye... How many times do I have to tell her she has to think about the words she wants to write BEFORE she writes them?

He decided he'd instead just call Frye and ask her where she went as he was already pulling out and flipping open his phone to find her number.

Frye POV

Frye: Oh you asked for it!

She said as she reared back and held the object over her head and charged the person in front of her.

However, right before the two clashed, Frye heard her phone ring and she stopped in place causing the other person to go flailing past her and fall to the ground.

Frye: Yo yo yo, who dis?

(Y/N): Where'd you go to running off so early?

Frye: Oh wassup babe? Ya need somethin'? Missin' me already?

She said teasingly.

(Y/N): Always. But nah, I just wanted to know where you got off to so early without telling me?

Frye: What? I left a note for you.

(Y/N): Not one... legible.

Frye: Oh, woopsie. Anyway, yeah I got a call from Pearl and she asked me to come hang out at her place.

(Y/N): Ah, okay. You're not making too much of a mess there, are ya?

He said teasing her.

Fyre looked to her side to see Pearl who had fallen into a pile of floaties was climbing out of them with an annoyed look that she had fallen into the pile because of Frye accidentally tricking her.

Frye just smiled at her.

Frye: Yeah, I'm behaving myself!

(Y/N): Well that's good. Okay, I'll talk to you later, have fun.

Frye: You too, love ya, bye!

(Y/N): Love you, bye.

They said to each other before she hung up the phone.

While not paying attention, Pearl had hit Frye in the back with the pool noodle.

Pearl: HA! I win!

Frye: Nuh uh! I was on the phone!

Pearl: Nope, I waited until you ended the call. You're fair game at that point. That'll teach you from actin' all lovey-dovey on the phone like that in the middle of a war!

Frye: Love IS a battlefield!

Pearl: CRINGE!

Frye: Why you-!

Marina: Pearl, I get you're happy that we're on our midway break for our World Tour, but can't you find a better way to release all that pent-up energy besides destroying your house?