S3C Chapter 15: Connections

Frye POV

Frye was using Big Man's laptop while lying across the couch up against Shiver's side.

Frye: Okay! Now this is getting ridiculous!

Shiver: Y'know constantly refreshing the page isn't going to make your package get here any quicker, right?

Frye: You don't know that!

Shiver: Frye, there is literally no effect you doing that has on the delivery...

Frye: Well-! Just look at the delivery progress! IT LITERALLY WENT BACKWARD! WHY WOULD IT GO BACKWARD?!

Shiver: I don't know, but you can't do anything about it.

Frye: Or can I...?

Frye said while thinking about it and looking up.

Shiver: You can't borrow Master Mega to go hijack the delivery truck.

Frye: WHA- I- That was NOT what I was thinking of doing...! But if it was-?

Shiver: -I would say no.

Frye snapped her finger in defeat before lying back on the couch.

Suddenly, (Y/N) walked into the room.

(Y/N): Hey you two, what's up?

Shiver: Howdy.

Frye: Hey.

Frye said with a frustrated look, but not looking away from the laptop.

(Y/N): She still upset about her package not getting here?

Shiver: Sure is.

(Y/N): Frye, you should just find something else to do instead of watching that one website all day... Or at least stop hitting the keys so hard before you break the laptop.

Frye listened to his advice and set the laptop on the table away from her, but she also crossed her arms and grumbled to herself.

Frye: Okay, smart guy, then what kinds of things should I do today? What're you up to?

(Y/N): I don't know about you, but I was going to go check out the shops in the city to see what they've got.

Frye: OOH!

Frye immediately rolled off of the couch and surprised him by running over to him and hitting him in the arm.

Frye: Count me in!

(Y/N): Shouldn't you be watching what you spend? You just spent some money on your online shopping recently.

Frye: You don't want to hang out with your smokin' girlfriend?

She said giving him a pleading look.

(Y/N) just smiled and shook his head.

(Y/N): You know it's not fair to ask me that, right? How am I supposed to say no?

Frye just gave a big smile.

Frye: You're not!

Big Man: Ay?! (Which one of you two took my laptop without asking again?!)

Frye: Time to go! Good luck, Shiver!

Frye quickly exclaimed while dragging (Y/N) out of there while (Y/N) waved back to Shiver.

Shiver: How generous, Frye.

She said with a wave to the two as they left.

~~~

(Y/N) POV

The two were walking through the streets with Frye jumping around joyously on the trash cans and other such things. She was also trying to balance herself on top of the railings causing (Y/N) to worry about her safety.