Splatoon 3 - Start

This "chapter" serves as a marker so you can know where the story jumps from Splatoon 2 to Splatoon 3, with everything before this one being Splatoon 2 and everything after it being Splatoon 3.

Been a while since I've written and gone into the Splatoon universe, so I might have some hiccups when dusting off the old gears, but I'll try and fall back into place.

I'm also thinking it won't start as a direct continuation of the previous chapter beforehand for a couple of reasons, but with that said, I think I will still make a continuation of that chapter later, but not now.

I'm kind of too lazy to change all of the S2C (Subject 2 Change) chapter titles, so since I might want to do one or two more continuation of where that left off, I think I'll have those change to meaning (Splatoon 2 Chapter), while every chapter after this will be S3C for "Splatoon 3 Chapter", starting at S3C Chapter 1. That way I don't have to rename all those old chapters or these news ones after to add in a missing number.

As I said, this new first one will not be an immediate continuation, but I've got two or three (I don't know how many exactly) I want to write/how many I can fit into it since there is the obvious thing of Side Order DLC not being out yet and until it's out, three major characters of the story are completely missing on where they've been since Splatoon 2, so I want to know where they are and how I can reintroduce them into the story here.

Also, half of this post was already written for a while, but I added a bit just now and I'm planning on writing the next chapter within the near future because I have been craving both to continue this to end such a long hiatus and because I just wanted to write, because I love to do it when I've got something I want to write.

343 Words

December 16, 2023 - 2:25 A.M.