S2C Chapter 58: Is Land

Wake up, samurai. I have finally returned after a LONG hiatus, and I feel like utter trash (on top of the fact that I have had a really bad day). This is the longest break I've taken without a chapter and I feel upset at myself. I've been busy with many things, and on top of the fact that I REALLY didn't like how the last chapter turned out, I feel like that was just insult to injury. But I feel like I may just delete it or leave it in as bad filler, while this is is the beginning of "season 3" if you will.

Anyways, enough of my self-pity, I just want to say, if you're reading this, thank you for sticking with this story and dealing with me.

Marie POV

Callie: Marie, I'm boooooored.

Marie: Well, what do you have in mind besides just doing a headstand all day?

Callie was upside down on her head, with plenty of ink rushed to her head.

Callie: Well-

She fell straight forward, right on her face. Marie was a bit surprised and was going to go over and help her before Callie lifted her head up causing Marie to sigh.

Callie: What about if we go somewhere?

Marie took a sip from her cocoa.

Marie: Like Pearl's house?

Callie: No, I mean like a vacation.

Marie: Okay then, where do you wanna go? Paris?

Callie: No, we've been there before, and it'll probably be cold there right now anyways.

Marie: Then I don't know what you want me to do, Callie.

Callie: Can you try to figure something out?

Marie: Callie, I can't-

She looked down at Callie to see Callie was giving her big puppy-dog eyes. She knew Callie was just trying to guilt her into doing it, but she knew it would work.

Marie: Fine, I'll see what I can do.

Callie: Yay!

Callie ran up to Marie and hugged her.

Callie: Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Marie: Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm great. Now let me go see what I can do.

Marie left the room, leaving Callie to sit on the couch, upside down, while she waited for Marie to find out what they were going to do.

~~~

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): You have your jackets?

Marina: Yep.

(Y/N): You got your snow boots?

Pearl lifts up one of her feet to show she's wearing big boots.

Pearl: I've got my booties.

(Y/N): You both had breakfast?

Marina: Of course we did.

(Y/N): You on time?

Pearl: Not for much longer if you keep going through everything.

(Y/N): Okay, okay, I get it.

He chuckled as he walked the two out the front door.

(Y/N): Have a good day at work you two.

Marina: We will. And thanks again for putting up the decorations around here while we're at work.