S2C Chapter 45: A Sickly Sight

Okay, so I MIGHT have not realized how long it had been since the last chapter came out, I'm so sorry. ;_;

Anyways, if everything goes to plan, I'll finally release the next chapter for my Bobble x Male Reader book next.

Thanks for 2,000+ followers and 220k+ reads; it means so much to me! Le's go.

Also, just finished writing this. I really love how this turned out, but I feel a lot of anger will be directed at me.

Callie POV

Callie walked out of her bedroom, still in her pajamas, rubbing her eyes and yawning. Her eyes widened when she realized she didn't smell the usual breakfast being cooked.

Callie went to the kitchen to see... no Marie.

Callie: (Where's Marie? She always gets up first to make breakfast for both of us.)

She decided to go check Marie's bedroom, but as she got closer, she heard groans and such coming from her room.

Callie: (Marie?!)

Callie burst in through the door to see Marie was still lying down in bed. Marie kept on groaning and looked awful.

Callie: Marie? Are you okay?

Marie felt like she was freezing, despite her sweating. Her nose and ears looked green from her heated ink in her face. She was practically thrown all across the bed with her hair in a mess and her arm thrown over her eyes.

Marie: No... I feel awful.

Callie: You look awful.

Marie: Hey-!

Marie tried to sit up and make a rebuttal, but almost immediately realized that was a mistake as she laid back down in pain, once again covering her eyes.

Marie: Callie... please... close those blinds.

Callie, seeing Marie didn't feel well, did as she asked and closed the blinds, making the room much darker and less lit up. Despite this, Marie still had her eyes covered.

Marie: I'm siiiiiiick...

Callie: Yeah, I can see that. Don't worry, I'll call off work and take care of you.

Marie: No, you can't... You said you had a really important scene to shoot today... You can't miss that.

Callie faltered at this, realizing Marie was right, as always. She couldn't let the workers down.

Callie: Yeah, I guess you're right... But I can't just leave you here alone.

Callie pondered of what her options were.

Callie: Oh! I know! I'll just call (Y/N) over to take care of you for the day.

Unbeknownst to Callie, Marie's eyes had shot open underneath her arm.

Marie: ( (Y/N)! No! No way. I don't want him seeing me like this.)

Marie tried to voice her opposition, but she was feeling too lousy to do it, and it just caused her sweating to increase.

Callie: Then it's settled. (Y/N) will take care of you today. Wait here; I'll go call him.

Callie then left the room with the sick Marie, so she could call (Y/N) to see if he was available. Once in the living room, she called him.

(Y/N) answered his phone.

(Y/N): Hello?

Callie: Hey, (Y/N).