viii. The Things I'd Do To You (extra chapter)

A/N

Just a lil something something for y'all 🌚 This is just an intermission chapter while I bide myself some time for an actual update. Brace yourselves. If you aren't comfortable with smut then pls refrain from reading.. :")

Enjoy xoxo

"Heyyy, there's my working girl." Heading straight to Dahyun's desk, Momo gave her girlfriend a soft kiss on the head.

"Yay. More distractions." The pastel-haired girl sighed in relief, feeling the warmth of the kiss on her head. Her mood instantly uplifted at the sight of Momo, clinging on to her arm. She took a quick glance at Jihyo who was staring at the two and giggled.

Watching her friends being comfortable with one another reminded Jeongyeon of what her main mission was. Nayeon. Jeongyeon checked the time on her clock and panic overwhelmed her.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST USED UP 30 FUCKING MINUTES CONVERSING." Bottom line was that Jeongyeon didn't give a damn if anyone was staring at her like a madwoman. She turned to Jihyo who looked down at her with uneasy eyes.

"Jihyo, let's goooo."

On the double, Jihyo replaced her worry with excitement as she saw Jeongyeon sprung to her feet. She pushed open the double doors, galloping to her car. Leaving Momo and Dahyun in her office, Jihyo followed Jeongyeon right after, fueled with a rush of adrenaline.

The pair of lightning bolts forgot to close the door, having other things on their mind. Leaving Momo and Dahyun to fend for themselves. Classes were already over and practically everyone in school was going home. The only other people in the school were the cheerleaders and jocks at the football field and clubs having meetings in other classrooms.

The couple had the office all to themselves. Momo went right ahead and closed the door, locking it in the process.

Eager to continue her previous assignments and work on the ones Jihyo had assigned to her, Dahyun cracked her knuckles. She placed her fingers on the keyboard and carried on with typing on another document. Momo acknowledged this noiseless moment to admire how peaceful her girlfriend looked while she was focused on the task. Taking a step back to look at her on the side, Momo put her weight on one leg.

Dahyun wasn't aware of anything Momo was doing after she set her eyes on the computer screen. She put all of her focus on her work and blocked out everything else. That was how Dahyun worked best. A few minutes into typing and she had forgotten that Momo was in the room with her.

A promiscuous idea bubbled in her head, contorting Momo's face into an expression full of mischief. She went over to shut the door. Looking over her shoulder, Dahyun didn't even budge. Rolling her eyes at how dense her girlfriend was, Momo strutted across the room.

She started with the photos on the wall. There was a tiny memo board filled with polaroids of Jihyo, Sana, Tzuyu, Mina and some other faces that Momo didn't know. One picture on the board caught her attention; Jihyo and Jeongyeon were smiling and there was a tiny red heart drawn on the bottom. It could just be a simple picture together.

Momo shouldn't have to make more of the situation. Moving away from the board, she glanced at several binders and certificates hanging on the wall.

Minute after minute, Momo was losing interest at staring at the paperweight on Jihyo's desk. She gawked at the tall stack of pipers at the edge of the table. Damn. This girl is BUSY busy.