xviii. Truth or Pizza

Regardless of the loud revving of the air-conditioning in the large room, the melodious racket of dying seals was so much that it overflowed. Sana, Jihyo, and Mina flung their heads back as a thunderous laugh hurled out of their mouths. Among the greatest of volumes was Jihyo, slapping her knee as she tried to cover her mouth. Mina had never laughed this loud in a while. Her usual hushed persona vanished into thin air. The atmosphere around them was booming with noise and extreme body heat. Their temperatures rose, the combined body heat exhilarated as they kept laughing.

Gathering together for a mutual acceptance to bond sounded like a good activity to do and that's what Tzuyu thought. An unpremeditated sleepover. She told Sana about it, who thought the idea was thrilling and would be "super fun". Sana then called Jihyo to come over.

For a few moments, Jihyo hesitated on whether to call Jeongyeon. After the events from a few weeks, the two weren't exactly the best of friends. Tzuyu has yet to know that it was them who wrapped all of Tzuyu's cars in saran-wrap. It would bring chaos in the entire house and Sana and Jihyo would need to pull the two off each other if ever a fight were to break out. Mina would even contact the authorities if the usage of weapons was included.

Jihyo and Mina weren't the only people who were called over by the couple. Tzuyu rung up one of her oldest friends, Elkie. They were just a year in age difference. The last person Tzuyu contacted was the oldest one in the group, Sunmi. She wasn't busy, that's what she told Tzuyu, and didn't mind hanging out for a night.

Sunmi just finished telling her hysterical anecdote about how her ex had cheated on her so she put tuna fish in his bed posts and he never knew where the bad smell came from. He even moved to another place because it got so bad. The girls were sprawled all over the carpet, laughing in hysterics.

Calming down from her laughing trip, Sunmi thought to herself how she got sucked into these pack of hyenas. Tzuyu just so happened to call while she was in the jacuzzi, cucumbers on her eyes with a glass of champagne in hand. Her position sounded more relaxing than hanging out with a bunch of teenagers drinking alcohol beverages on a Friday night. Despite wanting time to herself after having a hectic schedule 24/7, Sunmi didn't mind having some company. So, she agreed to come along.

Elkie had to pull herself together to stop laughing. She was on the brink of choking on a few strands of hair that were caught in her mouth.

"Thanks for buying the drinks, Sunmi. You're the best."

The other girls were settling down with their laughter. Dragging back their heads forward. Sunmi was about to reply when Tzuyu went ahead first.

    "Yeah!"
Tzuyu snorted, stabling herself while in a cross-cross sitting position. Tiny remnants of laughter trailed on as she tried to completely stop herself. A hard slap came upon Sunmi's lower back. Tzuyu nearly broke the senior's behind. Sunmi coughed harshly from receiving the large blow.
   "Totally not weird that a 26 year old is hanging out with a bunch of high schoolers."

Immediately after, the girls returned to wailing like a pack of hyenas, slapping their knees and smacking each other out of the rush of excitement. Some of them, more than the others, might have had a few sips too many. To point fingers, it was Tzuyu, Elkie, and Sunmi. They treated it as if it was water. Beer seemed rather distasteful in Mina's standards. Declining every drink that was offered to her. Sana and Jihyo had a few sips, sitting back and laughing along with the rest.

"I really can't believe I'm sitting here on a bear-skinned rug, drinking beers with you kids." Sunmi chuckled, chugging the rest of the contents in the can. After crushing the sucker like a champ, she shook her head, a lopsided smile on her rosy cheeks.