the Parker luck returns

I do not own the song used for this chapter. The song is owned by its respective artists. I merely used it for the chapter. I do however own the picture as I took it myself on my PS4 on the game I bought. I do not own the design for the costume as it is the design Insomniac made. It is based on the        Spider-Man/Deadpool isn't it bromantic series stealth suit.

Soon enough everyone was sitting down eating the food after saying grace.

"So. Peter. Your aunt says your in college right now. What are you doing?" Jay asked peter. Peter swallowed the food he had in his mouth.

"Well I'm in my fourth year and I'm majoring in engineering, biology, physics, chemistry, and mathematics." Peter Said.

"Five majors? Isn't that too many for someone to handle?" Jonah Asked.

"Normally yes. But I'm... not exactly normal." Peter Said.

"Don't be modest peter. Your a smart young man. After all you scored above a 250 on your IQ tests." May Said.

"Aunt may!" Peter complained not wanting to brag. Jay Jameson seemed to be surprised and gained a big smile.

"So we're sitting with a modern day Einstein." Jay Said. Peter smiled a bit. "You must be doing very well."

"Not really. I still have to finish college and it will definitely take more then the average four years. I also have a job in a lab working for a doctor Connors." Peter Said.

"Why haven't I heard of this?" May Asked.

"Because I just got it yesterday." Peter Said.

"What will you be working on?" Jonah Asked.

"Well. Dr. Connors was inspired by Spider-Man-" Peter Said. Jonah cut him off.

"Can we not talk about that web headed freakshow. I'd hate to start ranting about him right now." Jonah Asked while trying keep his temper in check.

"Sorry. Well he was inspired by his powers and how their related to the spider. So he thought if someone can gain the abilities of a spider, then maybe they can gain the abilities of a lizard." Peter Said. This caught everyone's attention.

"So what make a lizard man?" Richard Asked. Peter chuckled.

"Not really the aim. The idea is more to transfer a single ability that lizards posses. Their ability to regrow limbs." Peter Said.

"If that worked you could help so many war veterans. Peter that's amazing!" May Said.

"Yeah. That's the plan." Peter Said.

"Who knows. Jonah here might just have to interview you about this when it's complete." Jay said.

"I wouldn't mind. It would help us both with publicizing you and your research and it would give me a great story to cover." Jonah Said.

"Then I guess I can look for you when we're ready for that." Peter Said with a smile. Just then peters phone buzzed. He reached into his pocket and pulled it out. Spidey alert. "I'm sorry to leave but that's dr. Connors now." Peter Said as he got up from the table. "Oh aunt may. I forgot I came by to rummage through uncle Ben's old stuff." Peter Said.

"It's all in the attic." May said. Peter smiled.

"Thanks." Peter then ran up stairs and when he came to the attic he flipped onto the ceiling and opened the door and went through it into the attic. He quickly began to look for the specific box. Peter then came upon the box he was looking for. It was marked "Ben's private work.". Uncle Ben had been a scientist like peters dad before becoming a secret agent. He was also the only person peter told about his powers. Peter could remember the day clearly.