Back on the job

It's been a few days since Venoms attack. Since their house was destroyed May and Richard are staying somewhere else until S.H.I.E.L.D. Finishes the repairs. Richard is still angry at peter for being the cause of uncle Bens death. When Felicia found out after returning from work she was completely shocked. The children were now in S.H.I.E.L.D. Custody and Anne was still at the hospital. While they were able to save her life the damage to her spine has left her paralyzed from the waist down. To make it worse she had slipped into a coma from the hit to her head. Doctors say there's no way to tell when she might wake up again. Ever since Peter has continued to train Flash to fight venom. But we'll focus on him later right now a certain youth was running around New York after dark.

Miles heard about what happened at the Parker house. Ever since he's wondered what might have been if he had been there to help. If he didn't stop being Kid-arachnid. This thinking is what got him to ignore Peters request to stop playing hero and get back out on the streets. He has been very cautious though. The entire time he's been out he was camouflaged and always listening for something. Right now he was on the side of a building looking around. After having Peters old suit for so long miles has figured out some of its cool features. For instance he was currently having the suit track all police radio chatter for him. He then caught talk of one of venoms sites that the police were finished with. Swinging on over, miles arrived after a few minutes. When he got there it was empty like he hoped. Crawling down the side of the wall e was surprised when Felicia jumped onto the scene. She was wearing her black cat suit. Felicia looked around and looked directly at miles even though he was still camouflaged.

"Miles you can show yourself." Felicia said. Miles dropped the camouflage.

"Seems we had the same idea." Miles said.

"Yeah. It seems so....." Felicia then turned back around. "Come on. Let's look around. We might be able to find something that the cops didn't find."

"Think we'll find anything? This was from several days ago before Venom found Anne. This was probably just to refuel himself." Miles said.

"You never know what you might find." Felicia said. She looked around when something caught her eye. "Hey. I think I got something with my seismic sense." Felicia said. Miles walked over.

"What?" Mikes asked.

"There a slight residue here. Too small to be found unless you somehow had a super sense." Felicia said. She pointed at a spot on the ground that wasn't very eye catching. Felicia turned to miles. "Got something that might be able to identify it?" Felicia asked.

"Maybe. This suit has a ton of gadgets. Let's see. Ah! Personal scanners! Bingo!" Mikes activated the gadget. The finger tips of his suit glowed blue. Miles then waved his hand over the spot Felicia pointed out. The scanners seemed to pick something up as the computers began to analyze the sample. "What the?" Miles said confused when it finished.

"What?" Felicia asked.

"It's plutonium." Miles said.

"Plutonium.... as in the radioactive fuel for most nuclear weapons right? That plutonium?" Felicia asked. Miles nodded. "What the fuck is it doing here? And why didn't anyone find it?" Felicia asked.

"It's in such a small amount it's practically impossible to have noticed. But why is it here?" Miles asked. He paused as an idea came to him. "You don't think he's staying at someplace with nuclear weapons.... do you?" Miles asked.

"I can't think of any other reason as to why there's residue plutonium here. But with how little there is that it's invisible to the naked eye he's probably close to them and not in the same place as them." Felicia said.