Right where he said

Miles was swinging through New York. It's been a few days since peter said if miles didn't stop he'd be on his own. He was currently heading for Peters apartment. Not to meet peter though. When he landed on the wall he crawled down the wall and looked through the window. Inside was Felicia laying on the bed. Seemed she was tired from work. Knocking on the window Felicia looked. She then went to the window and opened it. Miles came in to the apartment.

"What do you want miles?" Felicia asked.

"I want your help." Miles said. Felicia sighed. "Come on. Peter won't help me anymore. Besides. We know that he's leaving a trail. We can track him." Miles said.

"I already told peter about the trail." Felicia said.

"What?!" Miles said not happy.

"Miles. He wants to protect you. I was able to talk to him the other day and he just doesn't want you getting hurt." Felicia said.

"Look. I came to get your help. I'm doing this with or without you." Mikes said stubbornly. Felicia sighed.

"Hold on." Felicia said. She grabbed a sticky note from Peters desk. The note said 'Miles is going out. Don't get mad but I'm going with in case he gets into trouble. Sorry.' Felicia placed the note in the middle of the desk. "I'm gonna regret this." Felicia said. She grabbed her suit and went into the bathroom to change. She came out completely changed then the two went out the window and started going through the city. It didn't take long to catch the trail. Venoms been all over the city. Now comes the long part. Following the trail.

Time skip

Miles and Felicia have been following the trail for several hours. The sun was starting to set now as they continued to follow the trail. By now the trail has lead past several crime scenes where Venom ate. Now they were going into the subway. In the subway people were getting onto the trains and were making their commutes. Crawling on the ceiling they made their way into the tunnels continuing to follow the trail.

"So. Think we're close?" Miles asked.

"Don't know." Felicia replied. As they crawled the tracker in miles suit began to change direction pointing down to a gate that lead into a smaller tunnel. Miles stopped and looked at it. Then he turned to Felicia.

"I guess we are." Miles said. They then went into the tunnel. They flipped off the ceiling onto the floor as they no longer had to worry about trains. Felicia put her hand on the ground to look for venom. Feeling nothing Felicia stopped and stood up.

"I got nothing." Felicia said. They continued to walk through the tunnel. As they walked the tracker started to go crazy as it was pointing in every direction. Miles stopped and looked around confused. "What?" Felicia asked.

"Don't know. My trackers not working exactly. It's pointing everywhere." Miles said. Felicia looked down each of the halls until she heard something. It was so minuscule that even Felicia's senses almost didn't catch it. Looking up she had to react quickly as she saw venom snap at her head. Missing Felicia venom slammed into the ground. Miles jumped away and looked at venom.

"Well. We found him like you wanted. Now what?!" Felicia asked miles.

"Now we take care of business!" Miles said as he charged venom. Electricity sparked from his hands. Venom dodged easily. Planting his feet on the wall, he launched himself at miles. Venom hit miles like a wrecking ball. Miles hit the wall opposite the one venom launched off of. Venom then got up and walked to miles.

"You are far to weak to face me." Venom said. He then went to grab miles when his spider sense went off. Moving away he saw Felicia slash at where he had been with her claws. Venom landed on the ceiling and growled. Felicia growled back at him. Miles got up the became camouflaged. He then moved around Felicia and got to venom. Miles then began to punch Venom several times. Since the spider sense doesn't work against another person with a spider sense venom was caught off guard. But as miles started to punch him more, the less damage he did to venom. Not being able to see miles Venom created a tentacle slashed in the direction he was facing and he last felt miles punch from. Hitting Miles, Venom grinned. Miles fell down but Felicia caught him. Deciding it would be in their best interest, Felicia turned tail and ran while carrying Miles.  Venom gave chase as he followed the pair through the tunnels.