Fantastic revival

When Felicia woke up she noticed that she wasn't in as much pain as before. Sitting up she realized she was inside of a hospital room. But not a normal one more like a personal hospital room in someone's home. Light was filtering through the window showing that it was currently daytime. As she looked around. She realized that there was someone else in the room. A tall older lady, maybe mid 30s, with long blonde hair was looking through some cabinets.

"Where am I?" She said softly. This caught the woman's attention.

"Oh. Your awake." She said she walked over and looked at Felicia. Are you ok?" She asked.

"I feel ok.... Who are you?" Felicia asked.

"Oh. My names Susan. Susan storm." She said with a smile. Felicia took in a breath clearly shocked at who was in front of her.

"Your.... your the invisible woman." Felicia said.

"Yeah I'm called that too." She said.

"What happened to me?" Felicia asked.

"My husband and your friend worked together to make something that would heal you. It would seem that it worked." Susan explained.

"Peter? Where is he now?" Felicia asked looking around.

"In our training room. My husband said that Spider-Man's body was being strained by his own powers after years of neglecting them." She said. Felicia got up and followed Susan through the building. After going through a door they entered a observational room that was overlooking a huge room. In the center was peter. It seemed that he was training his powers by continuously using them. Peter was no longer wearing his suit instead he had on another suit given to him by reed. The suit didn't have gloves, shoes, or even a mask. Right now it seemed that peter was using his electric venom blasts. He was sitting in a meditation pose all the while different colored electric was sparking over his entire body and even going out a few feet from him.

"Hey your up!" Reed said. Felicia turned and saw him on the other side of the room.

"Mister Fantastic." Felicia said. Reed chuckled.

"Please just reed. Your quite a lucky person." Reed said.

"Why is that?" Felicia asked.

"Because of your friend." Reed said gesturing to the window that was between them and Peter. Reed then looked at his watch. He then moved to a table where an intercom system was. "Alright Peter. That's it. You made it." Reed said. Peter stopped using the venom blast and stood up. Felicia noticed that he was sweating. "Why don't you go on in." Reed said. He pointed to the door that would take her into the room. After she entered the training room she walked to peter. When peter saw her he just stared. She stopped a few feet from him.

"Hey." Felicia said. She was surprised when he suddenly pulled her into a hug and wouldn't let go for a while. After a few seconds she hugged back.

"Your ok." Peter said softly.

"Yep." Felicia said. They stayed like this for a moment before peter let her go.

"How are you feeling?" Peter asked. Felicia thought for a second.

"Ok. A little confused on how you know the fantastic for but I'm ok." Felicia said.

"I went to them looking for advice on the symbiote years ago. After that I come to them now and then as Spider-Man and peter Parker for different reasons." Peter said.

"Oh. Ok. So uh... mrs. Storm said that you gave me something that would heal me.... so... thanks." Felicia said.

"Your welcome. You know you really gave me a scare. You were dead for 3 and half minutes." Peter said.