Spider

After leaving dr. Connors lab peter put the spiders back in their glass tanks. there was a name on each of the tanks. They were the scientific names and short names for each spider. Their names correlated to the spider family they are mostly related to and the abilities they give. The one that bit peter originally was named NeuroLatrodectus. Uncle Ben got the name when peter began to produce a neurotoxin that can paralyze anyone in seconds. There were others as well like the Osteotheraphosidae, Sonic Salticida, Scorching Loxosceles reclusa, Necrotic Lycosidae, Pheromonal Ctenidae, and the Agelenidae Vertigo. Each one being different from the next. After peter put each one back in their tanks he sighed and fell on his bed. Just then his phone buzzed. Peter looked to see a web alert. Someone tripped an alarm at an Oscorp tech facility. Quickly leaving peter changed into his red and blue suit and made his way to the Oscorp building. When peter arrived he could clearly see where they broke in as a perfect circle had been cut in the glass. Peters guess was that the black cat was on to her next target. When he entered through the window he found a empty hallway with a light at the end of the hall. Silently peter walked to the door. Inside he saw the black cat looking through all the items and equipment in the room.

"Nope. Not what I'm looking for.... ugh! Where is it?" Black Cat complained.

"The exits this way ma'am." Peter Said. Black Cat turned to him.

"Oh. Hey spider." She Said with a beautiful smile.

"It hasn't even been 24 hours and your already back at it." Peter Stated.

"What can I say. I'm curious. Curious about how much my employers going to pay me for this job." She Said.

"You know. I heard that curiosity killed a cat once." Peter Said.

"Haven't you heard? Cats have nine lives and I still got all nine." She Said.

"Well someone's as conceited as the barbers Cat." Peter Said.

"Are we just gonna go back and forth with the cat jokes. Or are we gonna fight right meow." She Said making one last cat pun.

"Oh sweetheart. I'm like the cat that ate the canary when it comes to puns of any kind." Peter Said. He then shot a web that hit her in the face. She tried to take it off but wasn't fast enough as peter slammed into her causing her to fall to the floor and get the wind knocked out of her. When she took in a breath she curled into a ball.

"That wasn't very nice." She Said. She unknowingly kicking a nearby stand. Knocking it over. Peter shot a web catching the item. This gave Cat a idea. She decided to start knocking things over getting Spider-Man to grab them and fill up his arms. Soon peters arms were completely full and he had to start sticking the items all over his body by using the same electrostatic cling he used for wall crawling over his entire body. He had a ton of stuff attached to him. Black cat saw this and chuckled a bit. She then found what she was searching for.

"Thanks spider. Because of you I found what I was looking for." Black cat said. She began to walk away. "See ya, cutie." She Said. Peter raised an eyebrow. Did she just call him cutie? He sighed as he couldn't really go after her with all this Oscorp tech stuck to him. He could already hear the news report Jameson was going to tell. Spider-Man steals from Oscorp. Peter sighed and began to put everything back before going back out. Having already lost her he couldn't really do anything. What even was it that she stole. Peter returned to the facility where the police were now waiting. Yuri was already talking with the scientist. Peter landed close by.

"Spider-Man." Yuri Said.

"Captain Watanabe." Peter Said.

"Did you catch the thief?" She Asked.

"If you mean catch as in caught her after she stole the item. Then no." Peter Said. Yuri sighed and the scientist seemed displeased. "Umm. Quick question. What did she steal. I didn't quite catch what it was." Peter said.

"It was a special fabric that allows what ever it covers to basically become invisible. We only had about a two square feet of the fabric though so she could only cover something small with it. She can't really hide herself with it." The scientist explained. Peter began to run through all the possible things she could do with it. Then he thought of it.

"Could this material be used to by pass a laser grid system?" Peter Asked. Slightly confused the scientist nodded. Peter then figured it out. "I think she plans to use it on her hand. If she made a glove out of it, with the material her hand would be invisible and wouldn't trip the system."

"But whatever she stole could still trip the alarm." Yuri countered.

"Not if she used the left over material to create a pouch. Two square feet is enough to make a glove and then a pouch out of the stuff, but what ever she plans to steal can't be big." Peter said.

"Well we need to figure out what it is." Yuri comments.

"I'll work on it. later Yuri." Peter says as he swings off through the city. He swings over to his apartment complex. When he entered his apartment he flopped on his bed and looked at the ceiling. What was this girl planning? By peters judgement she was a thief of professional level and was after money. What other reason would there be for stealing that ancient Japanese statue. He then slowly drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile inside of a luxurious condo

Someone landed on a balcony and opened the glass door. They stepped into the light to reveal the black cat. She strutted through the condo going into a bedroom where she stripped down to her underwear and put on a tank top and a pair of short shorts. She sat down at a desk in her room and opened a laptop. She then began to type away on the computer as she began to do research on her next target. As she did this a message appeared. The contacts name was Mason Banks.

"How close are you to performing the job?" She read the message and sent one in return.

"Just a few more heists to gather the necessary equipment and I should be ready. Be ready with the other half of the payment." She messaged. Less then a minute later she got her reply.

"Don't worry about the money. Just get what I want and you'll get your payment." Banks replied. Sighing she finished her research before going to the bathroom and taking a shower. When she came out all she had to cover herself was a towel wrapped around her. She then received a call on the landline. She answered it by picking up the one in her room.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hi. Is this ms. Felicia Hardy?" A women on the other line asked.

"Yes. Who is this?" Felicia asked.

"Hi. I'm with manhattan realty. I'm calling to see if the condo is to your liking?" The woman asked.

"Oh yes. It's exactly what I wanted." Felicia said with smile.

"Oh good. Well if there's anything else we could help you with we'd be glad to provide you with it." The woman said.

"Thank you. Bye bye." Felicia said before hanging up. As she sat down on her bed she moved back over to the laptop and went to the internet where she pulled up a picture of Spider-Man. She then laid back on the chair and stared at the picture. She also picked up a pen and began to bite it's end. She didn't know what it was about him, but even after only meeting him twice she seemed to already be enamored by the guy. "I'm going to enjoy our next meeting spider. Just... you... wait." She said in a seductive tone.