A much needed break

When Felicia woke up she smelled bacon and eggs immediately. Thank you super senses. Felicia then got up and saw peter cooking a few feet away. She pushed herself up and looked at him.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Peter said. Felicia stretched out her arms. It seemed that all of the stress from the previous day was gone. When peter finished the bacon he made a plate and handed it to Felicia. She ate the food on the bed while peter made himself a plate and ate at his desk. The couple enjoyed the morning while they ate when a knock sounded at his door. Confused, peter got up from the desk and opened the door enough to stick out his head to see who it was. He was greeted by the smiling faces of Ned Leeds and Harry Osborn. Peter looked at them confused.

"What are you guys doing?" Peter asked.

"Haha. Very funny pete. Like you'd forget what today is." Harry said. He tried to open the door but peter stopped him. Harry looked at peter confused.

"It's Wednesday. There's nothing special about it." Peter said.

"Pete you can drop the act. Come on man." Ned Said. Peters face didn't change. Ned then realized he wasn't joking. "Seriously? You forgot what today is?" Ned asked. Peter nodded his head. "You forgot your birthday?" Ned asked surprised. Peters brow furrowed.

"Today's not my birthday." Peter said. He then thought for a second. He then slammed the door and grabbed his phone. Using it to check the date. The date was August 15th (this is probably not Peters actually birthday in the comics. I came up with this day because Spider-mans first appearance was in Amazing fantasy #15  which was released in August of 1962. I will also come up with other characters birthdays in a similar fashion unless they share an appearance with another character in which case I'll have to improvise). Peter then reopened the door like before. "So it's my birthday." Peter conceded.

"So can we come in?" Harry said with a hopeful smile.

"No. I'll be out in a second." Peter said. He closed the door again. He then ran to his desk and pulled out his toothbrush and toothpaste from his drawer. Felicia looked at peter.

"It's your birthday?" She asked.

"Ugh.... Yeah. I forgot about it." Peter said. Surprised Felicia got up and got ready herself. She might as well spend his birthday with him. When they were both ready peter opened the door and walked out with Felicia behind. Harry and Ned were surprised to see a girl walk out of his room.

"Who is this?!" Harry asked surprised.

"Harry, Ned this is Felicia Hardy, my girlfriend. Felicia these two idiots are my best friends Harry Osborn and Ned Leeds." Peter said making the introductions.

"So we finally meet your girlfriend. Come on what do you take us for? Chopped liver?" Harry asked.

"You don't want that answered." Peter said.

"So what are we doing?" Felicia asked.

"Well usually we do the same thing every year.... go to aunt mays, have a party, me and Ned get drunk. Birthday stuff. But actually we have a high school Reunion in a few days so we're skipping the party and getting drunk." Harry explained.

"But we are celebrating your 25 birthday." Ned said.

"Yeah. Yeah. Let's do this." Peter said. They walk out of the building and waiting for them out front were two sports cars. One was a green Lamborghini while the other was a brand new red Chevy Camaro. Harry used two different keys causing them both click and unlock. He then tossed peter a set of keys.

"She's all yours." Harry said with a smile. Peter looked at Harry for a while. "What?" He asked.

"Fuck you." Peter said. Harry smiled back at peter. Then peter and Ned got in the Lamborghini.