Venoms out

After finding Venoms symbol on that wall peter spent the rest of the night searching for Eddie. Eddie's been underground for seven years and only he would have put that symbol up. no one has ever even seen the symbol. Eddie was a enemy that hid in the shadows. He never made his villain identity known. No.... he preferred being anonymous. It made him feel like Jack the Ripper, it allowed him to hide so much easier among everyone, and most of all he loved the fear of the people it brought. The fear that turned people against their neighbors, the fear that scared families making them wonder if they were next, the fear that made friends turn on each other. He loved it. Every minute of it. The symbol was just another sick game he set up. He did it to mess with peter, to make sure Pete knew that he didn't catch Eddie, and to let peter know that he was back. Right now Peter stood in his room with his phone to his ear trying to call dr. Connors.

"Hello? Peter?" Connors asked.

"Dr. Connors. I was calling to ask a question." Peter said.

"Ok. Shoot." Connors replied.

"Can I take some time off. A family matter just popped up and I need to give it most of my attention. It would be really great if I could get this time off dr." Peter said.

"Oh. Uh.... I guess. The most time I can give you before I'd absolutely need you back would be about 2 weeks." Dr. Connors replied.

"Great. Thank you dr. Connors. I'll come back to work in about two weeks. Thanks again dr. Bye." Peter said before hanging up. As peter needed to focus he began to clean his desk so that he can use it to try and figure out Eddies plan. As he moved the papers that tony had sent over a folder fell out of them and fell to the floor. As peter picked it up two words on a paper that slipped out a little bit caught his eye. 'Black ooze' Peter sucked in his breath and held it as he opened the folder. He immediately began to read. After a minute he finished the paper. Grabbing his suit he changed and began to swing through New York. As he did cat was soon following behind him. But peter wasn't in the mood to stop and chat with her. This slightly confused cat as peter was ignoring her. He landed in front of stark tower cat following him to the side walk.

"Hey spider. What's up?" She said. But peter didn't answer. "Spider?" She said confused as peter went in to stark tower and walked to the front desk. The receptionist was shocked to see Spider-Man walk up to the desk.

"I need to see Mr. Stark immediately." Peter said.

"I'm sorry. Mr. Stark has asked not to be disturbed as he's in a meeting with some avengers." The receptionist said. Peter leaned against the wall where a pillar was then began to use his senses to find and track tony. The receptionist watched him waiting for him to say something.

"37th floor to the right of elevators." peter said.

"How did you-" the receptionist began but peter immediately went to the elevators. "I won't let the elevator take you to the 37th floor." The receptionist said. But peter didn't stop. One of the elevators had just left for higher floors so peter just forced the elevator doors open and went into the elevator shaft. Felicia not wanting to be left behind followed. When peter reached the 37th floor one of the iron man armors was standing in from of the doors.

"Hey there bud. Want to explain why your trespassing?" He said. Peter started walking to where tony really was.

"Because we need to talk now." Peter said sternly. The suit turned to Felicia but she just shrugged.

"Fine. I'll ignore this, but only this one." The suit said. Peter then made it to the door. He opened it and moved towards mr. Stark.

"Peter? You ok? You look angry." Tony said. Out of nowhere peter slammed his fist into Tony's face. Tony fell to the ground hard