Avengers party

It's been months since peter gave miles his old suit. Miles loved the thing very much. He had the suit on his person 24/7. Never left home without it and never forgot it somewhere. Now on miles patrol day he started immediately after school running around New York like a kid who was just brought to a brand new playground. Peter had a bit of luck as he was able to take his college finals for the semester early. Now that he didn't have as much school he could relax a bit more and not worry about projects with deadlines and also focus on working to pay off his bills. He also had a ton more dates with Felicia. He was beginning to actually trust her. Enough that he might just reveal his secret identity. Maybe.

Peter was currently finishing up on his bills when he heard a knock on his window. Immediately knowing who it was peter got up and walked to the window to let miles inside. He was currently camouflaged but as soon as he got into Peters apartment he dropped it. He was smiling from ear to ear.

"So we going to do any training?" Miles asked. Peter looked at him.

"Ugh.... not today miles. I can't really go on patrol today and I don't want you going alone. I have to go to work today because dr. Connors asked me to work overtime in the lab recently." Peter said

"Awww." Miles said.

"Sorry kid." Peter said.

"Can I tag along to your work. Already told my parents I was gonna be out for the day." Miles asked.

"If my boss is ok with it." Peter said. Peter then left his apartment with miles right behind. They then walked to ESU were Connors lab was. Peter swiped his card and entered. Miles right behind him. At a microscope was dr. Connors his children around him studying there own work. "Mr. Connors. I hope you don't mind, I brought a friend who was hoping to watch me work for you." Peter said. Dr. Connors looked and saw miles. He smiled when he saw.

"Oh I don't mind a eager young mind at all. Also I'm sorry for pulling you away from your life so much. A young man like you shouldn't be stuck in a lab everyday. You should enjoy life, but I'm having you work overtime." Dr. Connors said.

"No worries dr. Connors. I need to bills too just like everyone else." Peter said as he put on his lab coat.

"So what are you guys doing exactly?" Miles asked.

"We're trying to learn about the genetic code of lizards and trying to figure out what makes them able to loose a tail and then regrow it.  The idea that they can regrow their limbs is actually false as they can only regrow a tail. But right now we're examining the Axolotl an aquatic salamander that actually does possess the ability to regenerate its limbs. It's quite fascinating. I actually gone to the ESU campus and placed a request for a Axolotl specimen for studying. Don't really know if they'll approve the request but for now we're examining the DNA samples. Come come. Take a look." Connor said. Miles walked over and took a look. "Pretty cool right?" Dr. Connors asked.

"It's very cool." Miles said with a smile.

"Alright. Let's get to work dr. Connors." Peter said as he began to get to work.

Hours later

Peter was at a computer typing away when his phone rang. Peter picked it up and read The ID. Peter then put it to his ear.

"Hello tony." Peter said.

"Peter. You coming to the party?" Tony asked.

"I wasn't invited to any party." Peter responded.

"Jarvis I thought I said everyone." Tony said.

"You said exactly this." Jarvis the computer said before replaying a recording of tony. "Send an invitation to all avengers." After the recording ended Jarvis talked again. "Mr. Parker is not a member of the avengers as he has yet to join S.H.I.E.L.D." Jarvis said. Seemed as if Tony's ignorance was the cause of this misunderstanding. It was tru though. Peter never really did join S.H.I.E.L.D. He's been approached by S.H.I.E.L.D. And they asked him to join but he never accepted. He didn't like the idea of the government watching him and controlling his actions which led him to distrust government agencies.