Parker's life

Peter woke up to the sound of his phone being called. Answering he immediately heard the voice of a friend.

"Peter!" his best friend practically yelled. Pushing the phone away from his ear from the yell he could still hear harry on the other end. "Peter! Where are you?" harry asked. Confused Peter dared himself to ask what harry was talking about.

"What are you talking about?" Peter asked.

"Please tell me you didn't forget Pete. today's the day dad reveals my new invention!" harry said excitedly.

"Oh right. I remeber now. uhh.... totally didnt forget anything but uhh... where is this happening?" peter asked. Harry sighed before giving the address.

"Hurry your ass up its almost time!" harry said. With that peter hung up and got dressed not forgetting his spider suit. As he packed the suits in his back pack peter thought to himself out loud.

"I need a new way to carry around my suit." Once he was ready peter began the walk to harry's important expo.

time skip

Once peter arrived he showed his ticket for the expo to the guard and went into the building. as he looked around he was grabbed from behind.

"peter!" a guy peters age said. peter was then faced by another one of his oldest friends. Ned Leeds who was also a friend of Harry's. "Harry was afraid you wouldn't show." He was slim, had black hair, and stood as tall as Peter.

"Hey Ned." Peter said as the pair did a fist bump. "Where is Harry?" Peter asked. Ned then led Peter to the stage where Oscrop scientist were demonstrating new inventions they created. Peter then felt a hand on his shoulder then was turned to face Harry Osborn.

"Good your here!" Harry said excitedly. He then pointed at the stage. "They're almost to mine!" Just as Harry said this the scientist put away the item the had and moved to the side and brought out a tall invention covered in a cloth. It must have stood about 6 1/2 feet tall and was several feet wide. So the size of a large man.

"And now an invention created by Harry Osborn himself. The GUARDIAN." The scientist said as he pulled off the sheet. The GUARDIAN was a humanoid robot. "GUARDIAN stands for Gyroscopic, Universal Android, Radial, Dedicated to Instantiate Authority of the Nation. A Robot designed to help law enforcement in whatever way possible. From the everyday robbery to taking on the super powered beings that plague this city." The scientist said. He continued to talk but peter didn't pay attention. Peter turned to his friend.

"You made a robot meant to fight Spider-Man." Peter said slightly unhappy.

"Of course. The guys a menace to society. A total freak." Harry said. Showing how much he disliked Spider-Man. Like father like son. Ned shook his head.

"You hate on Spider-Man too much. The guy helps so many people. He's just trying to help the city." Ned said.

"Yeah. But instead he destroys the city." Harry said.

"Your just angry he wouldn't let Oscorp get a blood sample to understand his powers." Ned replied. Peter remembered the offer.

It was a full year after peter got his powers and became Spider-Man. Norman Osborn paid the bugle to put an article on the front page calling Spider-Man to Oscorp tower. Peter showed up around midnight where Norman waited there sitting st a table drinking a cup of coffee.

"I was worried you wouldn't show." Norman commented when peter arrived.

"So what does the rich Norman Osborn want that this itsy bitsy spider has?" Peter asked.