Agent Venom reporting for duty

The symbol on flash looked a lot like venoms symbol except for the legs. For venom the spiders legs were all close together and went down and to the sides. While the symbol on flash's chest had its legs spread out like Spider-Mans. Speaking of venom flash looked to see that venom was no longer the hulking monster he was before. Now there was just a big muscular guy on the ground. His blonde hair was dirty and long, went down to his chin. He looked like he needed a shower as his clothes and skin looked pretty dirty. He pushed himself up and looked at himself. Venom was gone. He looked around frantically with bloodshot eyes until he saw flash.

"No. No! NO!!!! GIVE HIM BACK!!!!!" Eddie roared as he launched himself at flash. Flash performed a front flip over the guy causing Eddie to crash into a light pole. He staggered as he got back up still disoriented from the sound blast. "HE DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU!!!! HE'S MINE!!!!!!" Eddie yelled jumping at flash. In that moment flash had no control over his body. His right arm went out and grabbed Eddie and slammed him into the ground. Flash began to freak out cause he wasn't in control of his body. But then he heard a voice.

"Relax flash. I won't be in control for long. I'm just going to say goodbye. Don't worry, you can trust me." A deep voice said to flash. Flash began to calm down and just let himself go. Slowly flash's body grew in size but it didn't become like Venom in appearance. His muscles bulged and the armor became bigger. His finger tips became claws. The only similarity between this new enlarged form and Venom was the mouth. "I am not yours." Venom said. Eddie grit his teeth and banged his fist against the arm pinning him down but it had no effect. "I am not returning to you. I may be an alien and I might look like a monster, but you are the real monster. You were the one who wanted to kill. You were the one who destroyed lives. You have no sympathy for others. Your just a psychopath." Venom said.

"You had a hand in all that death too!" Eddie growled.

"YOU MANIPULATED ME!!!!" Venom roared then screeched in Eddies face. As he screeched spikes appeared all over venom and some tendrils came out as well. Venom calmed down and got rid of the spikes and tendrils. After a few seconds. Venom stood up pulling Eddie along with him and tossed him to the side. . "We are done Eddie. We are not Venom anymore." Venom said. With that venom shrank in size until they returned to normal and then gave flash control over his body again. Eddie balled his hands into fist filled with rage at being left behind yet again. He then ran at flash yelling. But in a split second peter appeared in front of him having used his flash step. Reacting Eddie threw a punch at him but peter dodged then pulled his fist back and filled it with all the venom blasts he had.

"This is for my uncle." Peter said. Peter then slammed his fist into Eddies gut. From the force and power behind the punch Eddie went flying. And when I say flying I mean flying. He crash landed on a roof top that was blocks away. "Alright. Let's go pick up the trash." Peter said as he ran and started swinging. Flash, miles, and Felicia all followed peter and went to go get Eddie. But when they got to where he had landed he was already gone. Peter looked around using his seismic sense but found nothing. Where ever he was, he was gone. Just then a hovercraft came down and landed close by. A familiar figure standing on it.

"Spider-Man! Status!" Fury ordered.

"Eddie got away. But we were able to separate the venom symbiote from him with the help of flash." Peter said. Fury looked at flash and how his suit was now black and white. Fury walked over to flash.

"Good job soldier." Fury said.

"Thank you sir." Flash responded. Fury then turned back and walked to peter. Standing in front of him.

"Now then. How do you expect to catch Edward Brock. He's not just going to come up to our doorstep and ring our bell." Fury said. Peter looked at him.