Uncle Ben

"After I got rid of the suit. It found its way to Eddie Brock." Peter said. Peter shook his head. "The Venom symbiote by this time had been attached to me for so long it could replicate the crispr spider venom of the NeuroLatrodectus." Peter said.

"So even without the venom symbiote he has you powers." Felicia said.

"My original powers. He only has the basic spider powers along with the unique abilities stinger, paralyzing venom, paralyzing electro blast, and acid spit." Peter said.

"You can spit acid?" Felicia asked.

"Yes but I don't use it much since my mask covers my mouth." Peter said.

"Well. I'm happy Venom hasn't used it yet." Felicia said.

"Yeah. So anyways. After Venom found Eddie. They began to destroy the city." Peter said. He then chuckled a bit. "Back then Eddie and the Symbiote looked a lot like me, wearing the black and white version of my suit. They were like the reverse Flash to my Flash. They stood for everything I stood against. At this point in time they weren't a big threat as they were still growing into their powers. So at first I was the one beating them. But as time went on. They got stronger and stronger until I couldn't stop them anymore. He had become the monster we all see now. It wasn't long before he made his move to take my uncles life." Peter looked down as he started to remember the night it happened. He had been at home working on a project that could defeat Venom. It was essentially a sound cannon capable of producing sounds at just the right frequency to take care of venom. Suddenly peter got a call. Picking it up he saw uncle bens name on called ID. He answered the call and put it to his ear.

"Hey uncle Ben." Peter said.

"Peter! Help! It's Veno-" suddenly the other end went silent. But peter heard enough. He then went out his window and started to swing to his uncle. Lucky him he remembered where Ben had gone. At that time he was pushing himself as hard as he possibly could. As he was swinging he saw Venom swinging away laughing. "No. No. No!" Peter said out loud before swing off to where venom had left. He then saw someone laying against a wall. Peter didn't want to believe it, but he knew it had to be him. When peter landed on the roof across from him was the body of his uncle Ben. He had bleed out from a chest wound. He still had his head attached so Peters guess was that venom tortured him. Peter took unsteady steps towards the body until he fell to his knees and started to cry. Peter was brought back to the present when Felicia took his hand.

"I'm sorry peter. It must have been so hard for you. But that doesn't mean your uncles death was your fault." Felicia said.

"Weren't you listening. I found the alien and told no one about it. I learned it was alive then rejected it leading to Eddie finding it. Then I wasn't fast enough to save my uncle." Peter said.

"Yes. I was listening but what I heard was you finding ways to blame yourself." Felicia said. She then hugged peter. He started to hug back but she hissed in pain. Peter pulled back.

"What?! What did I do?" Peter asked worried.

"I think I have a broken rib." Felicia said. Peter put his hand on Felicia's side and used his seismic sense. Quickly finding the broken rib.

"Well. I have good news and more good news. First. It's not a very bad break. I've gotten worse." Peter said with a smile. Felicia smiled a bit. "Second is that since you have my powers you have an accelerated healing factor and if your lucky you'll have the really good healing factor that the Scorching Loxosceles reclusa has. So if your lucky it'll be fine in a few days. But at most it'll be a whole week." Peter said. Peter then got up. "Alright. Now you rest. I'm gonna go out and find Venom he can't get away with this." Peter said. Felicia stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"Please stay." Felicia said. Peter looked at her and then out at the window. He then sighed before sitting back down on the bed. Felicia then laid on her side that didn't have the broken rib. Peter laid down on the bed behind her. Peter then pulled the covers over them and he kissed Felicia on the cheek. "Peter." Felicia said.

"Yeah?" Peter responded.

"Can you promise me that you'll never scare me like how miles scared his parents. Promise to always tell me the truth." Felicia said.

"I don't think that's something anyone can do. But I promise I'll try to always tell you the truth." Peter said. Felicia smiled a bit.

"Thanks." She said. Then they went to bed.