Kid-arachnid

Felicia walked through the city with a dry cleaners bag. She looked at her phone that was giving her directions. Earlier she received a message from her employer. The message read 'need some help with the suit?'. It seemed that her employer had been keeping up with her antics. Not long later did they send her another message. 'Go to this address. Tell them Mr. Banks sent you. They'll help with the suit and whatever else you'll need.'. It took a while for Felicia to decide whether or not to go to the address, but in the end she decided to give it a try. When she arrived at the address she found herself at a little watch repair store. Entering she found an elderly man working at desk. His head was bald except for a tuft of hair on both sides of his head.

"Hello?" Felicia asked gaining the mans attention.

"Hello my dear. What might I be able to do for you?" The man asked.

"I'm here on business. A mr. Banks said you could help me with something." Felicia said.

"Mr. Banks...." the man said as he eyed Felicia. "Follow me." He said as he took Felicia around back to a set of stairs. After descending the stairs he took off a work apron he had on along with a pair of gloves he had on. He traded them for a scientist coat. He then came to a door and put a code into a padlock. The door opened to reveal a giant lab filled with items Felicia had never seen before.

"You may call me.... the tinkerer." The man said.

"I can see why." Felicia said as she looked around.

"Now What is it that mr. Banks wants me to look at." The tinkerer asked.

"A oscorp suit I stole last night." Felicia said as she pulled out the oscorp suit from the laundry bag. The tinkerer took the suit and looked at it.

"Pfft. Child's play. Oscorp is full of idiot." The tinkerer said as he examined the suit. He then looked at Felicia. "If I am to create a new suit, tailor made for you I'll need your measurements." The tinkerer said. Felicia cocked an eyebrow. "If you would stand still and open your arms I'll scan you with this device which will then provide me with all the necessary measurements." The tinkerer said as he picked up a device that looked similar to policemen's radar speed gun. Sighing Felicia stood back and lifted her arms up. The tinkerer pointed the device at her then after a second put it back down. he put everything off to the side save the suit and the examining tools. "Come back tomorrow evening. You'll get the finished project then." The old man said as he turned back to the suit and began examine it. Felicia then turned and left going back up the stairs and out the door of the watch repair shop. After she exited she walked back to her condo.

Elsewhere

Miles was back at crime fighting again. Camouflaged he was crawling on a wall waiting for an opportunity to help out. He had been doing this for the past hour waiting. Well what do you expect some idiot to just to rob a store front when you want one too. Miles thought to himself. Suddenly a alarm went off for a store front. Miles then looked to see several guys in masks holding a clerk at gun point.

"Yes!!!" Miles said doing a fist pump. Still camouflaged he ran over to the scene.

"Fork over the cash!!!" The guy with the gun yelled as he pointed at the lady behind the counters head. "Come on hurry up!!! The spider will be here soon!" The guy said agitated. There was five of these guys in total. Two were on hostage duty and the last two were on look out. The guy presses the gun to the woman's head. She cringed from the feeling of the guns muzzle against her head. Slowly she was putting in the money in fear of messing something up and being shot for it. Suddenly the two guys on look out yelled in pain and fell to the ground. The other three looked at the two guys on the ground. "One of you go check it out!" The guy with the gun yelled. One of the guys in hostage duty walked over to the downed men. He kneeled beside them and looked them over.