Powers

It's the second day since Felicia woke up in the Baxter building and so far it's been nothing but absolutely bizarre. When she woke up this morning she could tell exactly what the people several floors above and below were eating by smell alone. During her shower she could hear the water flowing the pipes and could follow the sound for several stories. By this point Felicia was freaking out from everything so she decided to go for a walk. Not the best idea. Everything was too loud. All the people walking, talking, the cars, construction workers, hell even the good damn cat that's purring for a homeless person across the street was so fucking loud. Felicia ended up covering her ears and going into an alley. Again, not the best idea. As she did a few thugs followed her.

"Hey pretty lady. You lost? How about we help you?" One asked with a disgusting expression. Luckily Felicia was able stop covering her ears as the alley was quieter then the streets.

"Get lost punk." Felicia had said. Out of nowhere one came up from behind and grabbed her. The others then got closer thinking they had her. But boy were they wrong. Felicia moved her head forward then slammed it back against the guy. Felicia sword she heard a crack. The guy holding her let go and fell to the ground unconscious. This shocked the others. So they brought out their knifes. One stepped up to the plate and slashed at Felicia but he seemed to be really slow. She moved herself out of the knifes path before grabbing the guys hand and hitting him with an open palm. This sent the guy across the alley and into a wall. The others looked at her confused. They weren't the only ones though. This was confusing Felicia as well. Two more decided to rush her. Felicia moved away quickly but they didn't stop. One of them then stepped into a hole in the ground. This tripped him causing him to fall forward into the path of the other one and they fell together into a pile. One started to get up but Felicia knocked him out with a kick to the back of his head. Felicia looked at the last one to see he was a foot away from her. Felicia grabbed the arm with the knife quickly and kept him at bay. The guy struggled against her to gain the upper hand and push her back. But Felicia wasn't paying attention as she realized she was pushing very hard against him. Matter a fact it felt like she was hold back a child. Felicia then pushed harder against the man pushing him back. She went to push him again when a spark of purple electricity came from her hand and hit the guy. He pulled back from the shock and cursed. When he looked back at Felicia he began to sway.

"What the.... what the fuck?" He said as he moved forward. But as he walked he moved from side to side. He fell to ground on his hands and knees. He stayed there for a while then unexpectedly began to vomit. Felicia back away not wanting to get any of it on her. Felicia looked at the seen in front of her. Quickly Felicia walked away from the scene and called peter as she had gotten his number when putting in hers.

Time skip

"I'm here." Peter said as he landed on a rooftop. Felicia called him and asked to meet him here but peter didn't see her. He looked around but didn't see her. He heard grunting above and looked to see Felicia on the side of a neighboring building. She was struggling to remove her hands from the building. Peter stood there and watched for a second with a smile on his face. He then jumped up to her and crouched on the side of the wall with his head in one hand. "Need help?" Peter asked. Felicia frowned at how calm he was and how he asked a stupid question.

"No. I'm absolutely fine. How was your day?" Felicia asked sarcastically.

"Oh it was great. I woke up this morning went to work and listened to the police radio. No dead bodies with missing heads so that's a bonus. So I'm real peachy." Peter said with genuine joy.

"That's good to hear that your fine and dandy. Do you mind explaining this please." Felicia asked.

"Explain how to wall crawl or explain how you can wall crawl?" Peter asked.

"How about both." Felicia said slightly agitated.

"Oh sure. I'd love to explain both for you sweetie." Peter said. He then moved so that he was laying on the side of the building. "Me and dr. Richards were thinking of how we were gonna save you life. I then had the idea. I was once in your situation too. Except I was already Spider-Man. So having my healing factor made my organs get back to normal and saved my life. So after taking my blood dr. Richards made a crispr that would give you my powers. He made sure you got the healing factor but we don't know what else you got. It seems you got wall crawling though so that's fun." Peter said.

"You know what would be more fun. Knowing how to turn it off." Felicia said. Peter chuckled then got behind her. He put his chest against her back and had his head over her shoulder.

"Alright. Just relax. Think of it like your holding a mug in your hand. Right now your trying to let go while squeezing it. So just try and relax." Peter said making his voice smooth and relaxing. Felicia breathes in and out and listened to Peters voice. She then felt her hands let go of the building. Lucky her, peter was behind her keeping her from falling. Peter looked at her. "Will that be all?" Peter asked.

"Could you explain the other ones too." Felicia asked as she looked away. Peter turned Felicia so that he held her in a princess carry.

"I'd be happy too." Peter said. He jumped down and landed on the roof. Then he just looked at Felicia who stayed in his arms.

"Do you always hold women in a princess carry? Cause you carry me like this a lot." Felicia commented.

"It just feels right to carry you like this." Peter said. Felicia blushed.

"Well I ain't no damsel in distress. So." Felicia said. She then got down herself. She then turned back to him. "Now about the other powers I got." Felicia said.

"Describe what happened." Peter said with a smile.

"Uh... an electric shock of some sort." Felicia said.

"What color?" Peter asked.

"Umm... purple." Felicia replied.

"Ahh. The venom blast from Agelenidae Vertigo. Not only is it painful but it causes major vertigo for the victim. Thats where I got the name for the spider. I feel sorry for the poor bastard, whoever he is. Probably gonna be puking for awhile and will definitely need someone's help walking. That venom blast is definitely one you should be cautious about." Peter said. "Anything else?"

"No. So far no. Only other powers were super strength and my senses being enhanced to a 20. I swear how do you deal with all that noise. A cats purring was like banging drums beside me. I love cats but now there so damn load." Felicia said. Peter looked at her with narrow eyes. Suddenly Felicia was bombarded by this terrible screeching noise. Close to nails scratching a chalkboard but more high pitched. She covered her ears with her hands. When it ended she groaned.

"Necrotic Lycosidae. While all of the super spiders give higher versions of your basic senses. Sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch. The Necrotic Lycosidae enhances them further and your senses are multiplied twentyfold." Peter said. Felicia looked at him and saw his right pointer finger with a claw out against a metal vent. She then realized he had created the sound.

"You bastard!" She said as she slapped his chest. Peter smiled.

"My birth was completely legal madam." Peter said playfully. She folded her arms and looked at him.

"How do I turn it off." She asked.

"You can't. This is more like the dial for the volume on a car radio. Except It's broken cause there's no off button." Peter said.

"Ok. Then how do I set it to low." Felicia asked. Peters smile got bigger as he started to explain it to her.

Meanwhile

Eddie was in an office working on a plan trying to figure out what his next move should be. Peter's stronger then he was before. Venom can't just pound him to the ground like before. No. Now he needed a plan. He had to figure out his next 10 steps and always be 10 steps ahead. As Eddie thought he had an idea. Looking over at a camera he picked it up and made sure it was working. Smiling he walked out of the office knowing exactly what he was going to do.