Dates in masks

Later in the day after dark peter was found swinging along the streets of Manhattan. He landed on a nearby building and looked over the city. After a few seconds of silence he turned to the shadows behind him.

"Come on out cat. I know your there." Peter said. Nothing. He then activated his web shoot which appeared on the back of his wrist and aimed. He fired a shot at the wall. The web turned into a ball as it bounced off the wall and hit something behind a ventilation system. Peter then heard black cat cry out in shock and pain as the ball was decently sized and moving pretty fast. She then moved out of the shadows rubbing her ass as that was where peter hit. "I said come out." Peter said.

"Did have to hit me." She complained.

"Thought we agreed you give up being a thief." Peter said.

"Just because I'm no longer a thief doesn't mean I can't be Black Cat anymore." She said. When she said this peter did agree with her.

"Ok. So what do you want?" Peter asked.

"What? Can't a girl just go for a walk as her alter ego?" Cat asked.

"Sure... but when she follows the same guy for almost the entire day, don't you think they'd be curious as to what they want?" Peter said calling black cat out on her stalking him ever since he saved her from the fall.

"I don't know what your talking about." She said trying to play it off.

"You want me to show you the pictures I got of you following me?" Peter asked as he pulled out his phone.

"You didn't?!" She said shocked. Peter then showed a picture of him posing with a peace sign while in the background you could see black cat looking around as if searching for something. He swiped showing another picture of him with her in the background. He began to swipe to show more but she got the point at that time. "Ok ok. So I've been following you the entire day. Alright." She said. Peter then put his phone away.

"So. What do you want?" Peter asked as she used his webbing to create a hammock. He then swung back and forth on the hammock.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date?" She asked.

"With you?" Peter asked.

"No. With My best friend. She's been single for the past few weeks you two would be perfect." She said. Peter looked at her with confusion on his mask. "Of course with me dip shit!" She said showing that she was being sarcastic. Peter looked up from his hammock.

"Sorry. I don't really know you. So I'm not all to comfortable sharing my identity with a total stranger." Peter said.

"Fine. Then let's do it as Spider-Man and Black Cat." She said. Peter looked at her for a moment then sat up in the hammock.

"Why do you even want to go out on a date with me? All you know about me is that I'm a crime fighter, I wear a mask, I have the superpowers of a spider, and I make tons of puns that either hilarious or total flops. So why me?" Peter asked.

"Because I find you interesting. Besides isn't the point of dating to get to know the other person." She said as she got so close that she leaned on the hammock. Peter had to lean back a bit. "So what do you say?" She asked. The eyes of Peters mask narrowed at her as he thought.

Time skip

Peter and black cat went to a carnival. They walked to it with their masks on but clothes over the costumes. Peter had on a over coat with a pull over ESU hoodie. The hood was up and peter had a hat on as well. On his hands were a pair of gloves, he had cargo pants on, and a pair of normal sneakers. Black cat had on a hat and wore a jacket and pants over herself. She didn't have to wear as much as peter because she wasn't as recognizable as he was with the mask. Just needed enough to cover her face, her torso, and legs. Her shoes and gloves that she used for her black cat activities didn't need to be switch or covered. Peter then got two tickets for the carnival. Inside they looked around.