Wrath vs The Spider-Family

Peter was finishing the last touches to his plan and setting up the building they were using to trap Eddie in. Soon the playground was set and all peter needed was for his good old buddy Eddie to come and play. And to get him out of his shell they'd need their bait. Speaking of, peter could hear a jet landing on the roof. Going to the roof peter was greeted by a S.H.E.I.L.D. hover jet. The bay doors opened and Felicia walked out pushing a large cart that carried the octuplets. She was followed by several agents carrying some heavy artillery.

"Think this'll work?" Felicia asked.

"Yep. This will definitely bring Eddie out from his little hole." Peter said.

"I'm not talking about that! I know that will work! I'm talking about your plan to keep the children safe, you idiot!" Felicia said. Peter snickered.

"Don't worry. They'll be safe and hidden. Remember when Anne told us Eddie was nearby several times but he never really found her. Well my guess is that Eddies connection to them only gives him a general area." Peter said.

"You guess?" Felicia asked clarifying.

"Well, its an educated guess." Peter corrected. Felicia sighed and rolled her eyes.

"I can't believe we're using these guys as live bait." She said.

"Don't worry. I will make sure nothing happens to them. It's Eddie. The guy doesn't have the venom symbiote anymore he'll be a piece of cake to take down." Peter said.

"You better not jinx us." Felicia said as she then pushed the cart into the building. 

"I hope I don't either." Peter said before he went to help her get the children ready.

Time skip

Peter was inside the building waiting for Felicia to come down. She was on the roof looking for Eddie. While they waited Peter double checked everything until Felicia came down.

"I saw him." Felicia said.

"Did he see you come in here?" Peter asked.

"Pretty sure he did." She replied.

"Good. Now everyone hide." Peter said. Quickly everyone got into position and hid. As they waited for Eddie they heard the sound of footsteps as Eddie walked. This confused almost all of them as Eddies footsteps were way heavier then what they should actually be. As everyone waited for Eddie, the footsteps stopped. Then it was quiet. Way too quiet. What came next surprised everyone. A small round ball rolled into the room. Peter looked at it confused when his spider-sense went off like crazy. Launching himself at Felicia peter used his exoskeletal armor to protect himself and Felicia. The next thing to happen was the ball exploded. Acting like a grenade it launched spikes all around the room. Miles was able to maneuver his way around them while flash caught two in front of his head and the others were embedded in his armor. Flash brushed them off as they didn't go deep enough to do much. Peter looked and saw the sleek and shiny spikes that had hit him but fell to the ground not penetrating his armor. They looked a lot like something a symbiote would be able to make. Peter looked around using his seismic sense. He then saw Eddie, but it was too late. Throwing Felicia to the side Eddies arm burst through the wall and grabbed peter in a choke hold. But it wasn't Eddies arm. Well not entirely. The hole that Eddies arm made was pretty big. Big enough so peter could see through it and see Eddies face. Facing peter was a black and red monstrosity. Peter was pulled through the wall and thrown down a hallway. Looking back peter saw Eddie.

"Eddie?" Peter asked confused.

"There is no Eddie here..... only Wrath!!!!!!" Wrath roared as he charged peter. Wrath threw his arm creating more of the spikes. Dodging them peter saw that the spikes had so much force behind them they went straight through the brick walls to the outside of the building.