Felicia Hardy

Peter could hear Felicia's heart as it beat for the last time. Peter turned to miles.

"Miles start a timer!" Peter said.

"For how long?!" Miles asked scared.

"Four minutes." Peter yelled. Miles immediately understood. Being one of the smarter kids from his school he knew that after someone dies they have 4 minutes before their brain cells begin to die from a lack of oxygen. After 10 minutes they will be officially brain dead. Quickly miles pulled out his phone and set the timer.

"Follow me! Quick!" Peter yelled as he ran towards midtown. Peter was soon sprinting at full speed and miles was falling behind. While he had the timer peter didn't have the luxury of stopping for him to catch up. Soon the building peter was looking for came into view. The Baxter building. While miles was behind he was able to see peter run into the building with Felicia. Peter jumped over people as he ran through the building.

"Dr. Richards!!!" Peter yelled. Peter found dr. Richards walking through the halls with the thing.

"Spider-Man." Mister fantastic said.

"Please. I need your help." Peter said. Mister fantastic felt Felicia for a pulse.

"Follow me." He said before they were both running. They ran into the fantastic fours person hospital room. It had everything a hospital had and more. "How long since she flatlined?" Reed asked. Miles entered at that exact moment.

"2 minutes and 15 seconds." Miles said panting.

"We ran here from Chinatown." Peter said.

"We need to revive her immediately. What happened?" Reed asked.

"The alien symbiote from 7 years ago. It must have caused something but I don't know what." Reed quickly went to the bed peter laid Felicia on and pressed a button. A ring went around the bed then went up and back down it all the while scanning Felicia's body. Quickly he got the results.

"She has several dysfunctional organs and her heart seems to have been damaged directly. If we revive her she'll only have about 24 hours before her organs kill her again." Reed said.

"3 minutes." Miles said.

"We'll have to take it. We can think of something during those 24 hours." Peter said.

"I'll get the defibrillator." Reed said. He ran to the cabinets but couldn't find it. "Where is it?" He asked alarmed.

"Don't need one." Peter said. Peter went to Felicia and unzipped her suit as it was electrically insulated meaning if the suit is on no electricity would reach her and restart her heart. He then pulled the suit down enough that her chest was exposed. "Dr. Richard What do I do?" Peter asked.

"Well first you must remove all obstacles between the defibrillator and the persons chest in this case. Her bra." Reed said. Not caring at this point peter quickly pulled it down so the bra was against her belly. Peters hand was then covered in electricity.

"Clear!" Peter said before putting his hands down. Felicia's body moved as the electricity coursed through her. She didn't wake up.

"30 seconds." Miles said as he was getting worried. Peter removed his hands to let the electricity gather again.

"Clear!" He said as once again he put his hands down sending the electricity into Felicia. Again nothing. Peter repeated it again.

"15 seconds." Miles said clearly getting very nervous and worried. Peter lifted his arms up and prepared one more time. This time though he gathered a lot more electricity. When his hands came into contact with Felicia's chest Felicia's body had a spasm. Peter then waited, hoping she'd wake up. Suddenly she gasped for air and began to cough. Everyone began to breathe normally as they had been holding their breaths. Felicia looked around.