The Symbiote children

Felicia and Anne came back several hours later. Lucky for peter and Felicia it was their day off from work for both of them. Currently Anne was watching the children in the bed while peter created little hammocks on his wall for them to rest in. She had taken a rest when she got back but was awake after an hour and a half. We said she wanted to talk with whoever peter contacted. Peter and Felicia just waited outside for Fury. When he heard that they found Anne and how she had children with her he said he would come in person. The stairwell door opened as S.H.I.E.L.D. Soldiers walked into the hall. They stopped in the hall way as fury walked in. His bald head and eye patch were the things that really caught the eye.

"Where are they?" Fury asked. Peter pointed behind him at the door. Peter then opened the door and then he, fury, and Felicia went in. The soldiers stayed in the hall. Fury looked at Felicia when they were inside.

"She stays." Peter said knowing what fury was going to say. Fury looked at him with a glare. "She stays." Peter said.

"Fine." Fury said. He turned to Anne. "Ms. Weying I'm Nick Fury. Current director of S.H.I.E.L.D. Mr. Parker here called me about your situation. We're here to help." Fury said.

"Thank you." Anne said. She remained quiet for a moment. "What do i have to do in return?" Anne asked.

"I would like to study your children as they grow up. We will pay for schooling, hospital bills, and housing for both you and your children. We will also provide pediatric care, day care services, and our own doctors. In exchange you simply need to bring them to us on a regular basis for check ups and studying." Fury said.

"Studying?" Anne said a little worried.

"We will simply be testing their abilities and the limits of their abilities. We will also do blood tests and other things. These however will have another purpose of checking for any side effects from growing up with these symbiotes.... Quick question. Have any of the children displayed their symbiote before?" Fury asked as he looked at them. Anne looked at the children shaking her head. "Very well. Please sign this. But remember once you've signed there is no going back." Fury said. Fury handed Anne a clipboard with some papers. "I expect that as a lawyer you'd like some time to look over the contract?" Fury said. Anne looked at fury and nodded.

"Very well. When you have made your decision have Mr. Parker here call me with your answer." Fury said. With that he went to the door and went right out. He left the building taking his soldiers along with him. Then it was just Peter, Felicia, Anne, and the sleeping children.... scratch that some sleeping children and a few crying children. Two of them began to cry. Anne went to them and picked them up. Peter sniffed the air and immediately stopped and grabbed his nose.

"Ooh! Dang! That is definitely a bad diaper. I don't suppose you have any other ones besides those cloth diapers they have right?" Peter asked. Anne shook her head. "Of course. So their going to have to go commando for a bit.... uh... Felicia go out and buy some diapers I'll stay and help Anne take care of these guys for a while." Peter said. Felicia nodded before leaving. Peter then turned to the two crying babies. "Let's get this over with." Peter said.

Time skip

Now all the babies were awake. They were all quiet though as Anne just fed them in Peters bathroom where there was privacy. Right now peter and Felicia were bouncing some of them in their arms as that seemed to calm them down. Felicia had gotten back moments early with disposable diapers. So that was a help. Anne was reading over the contract. She needed to read as much as possible right now cause with 8 of these guys they were real attention grabbers. While peter held the babies and bounced them in his arms he was thinking of what to do. Anne couldn't go back to her old house. Several reasons, one it's been months since she was last their and it probably already has new people living in it, two venom might be staking the place out waiting for Anne. But she couldn't stay there with peter. The apartment was crowded enough with just peter and Felicia. Peter then had an idea. Peter set the children down and grabbed his phone. He then went out into the hall. He then found aunt mays contact info. He then dialed her number.

"Hi peter." May answered.

"Hey aunt May. Thanks for sending Anne my way." Peter said.

"Oh no problem. Is she ok. When she was here she looked like she was in bad shape. Looked real tired and she had no shoes." May said.

"Yeah. She's fine. Uh... look. Would you mind letting her stay with you for a night or two. I was able to contact of friend of mine who gave her an offer but she wanted to look over the contract she was offered. So I was wondering if you'd be ok with her staying with you for a while because she doesn't have a place to go right now." Peter said.

"Well if it's only for a few days I wouldn't mind." May said.

"Thank you aunt May. Your being such a big help right now." Peter said.

"Well you know me peter. I'm always happy to help." May said.

"Thanks. Bye." Peter said ending the call. He then put up his phone.

"Hey Anne. I just asked my aunt May if you could stay with her for a few days. She said sure." Peter said.

"Thank you. I was a little worried about where I'd stay. This apartment is a little small." She said. With that they gathered everything of Anne's which wasn't much then got into the car Anne took and drove to queens.

Once at aunt May's house they were greeted by aunt May who was smiling.

"Hello again." May said.

"Hello ma'am." Anne said.

"Please. Just call me May." May said. May then led Anne around the house. Showing her to a guest room in the house. Peter and Felicia helped set her in.

"I don't want to be a bother but could you watch them for a while. I'd like to continue reading the papers your friend gave me." Anne said. Peter nodded as he and Felicia took the kids down into the living room.

"What does Anne do for a living?" May asked.

"Well she was a lawyer. But uh... it's been a while since she practiced." Peter said.

"Well. At least it's a good job. With a job like that she could bring herself back up." May said.

"Yeah. Anyways thanks May for doing this." Peter said.

"No problem." May said. She then left for the kitchen. Peters phone buzzed. Looking at it he reads a message from Flash. Peter had given flash his number as Spider-Man. Flash couldn't put it together that peter was Spider-Man though because he didn't have 'Peters' number. The message was asking when he'd continue training. Peter turned to Felicia.

"I got to go." Peter said.

"Why?" Felicia asked.

"I might have a way to beat Eddie. I just need a little time." Peter said. Felicia nodded.

"Ok." Felicia said. Peter pecked her on the cheek.

"Stay safe and keep them safe." Peter said. Felicia nodded.

Peter then left leaving Felicia and May with the children.

As peter left Venom looked at the house from a roof across the street. He didn't know why he came back. He just felt something.... pulling him to the Parker house. As he looked through windows he saw a girl holding one of the children. "There you are." Venom said with an evil grin. As he started to crawl across the roof he stopped. He looked closely and realized the girl he was looking at was the black cat. She was the one with the ability that caused the microphone thing at the reunion. Who knows what else she could do. Venom quickly decided it'd be best to attack at a later time. The venom symbiote then blended in with the rooftop. "Until then." Venom said with a growl.