Arrangements

It's been several months since peter joined S.H.I.E.L.D. Summer was coming to an end. Venom remains at large, but what did peter expect. Eddie has been hiding for years, peter wasn't gonna be able to just find him at the drop of a hat. however do to Peters working with S.H.I.E.L.D. and the police all of New York knew that Eddie Brock was Venom and everyone was keeping an eye out for him. Then again how useful is that when the guy can shapeshift to change his appearance. Right now peter was running through New York as Spider-Man. The police had found more bodies and peter was currently on his way to the scene. When peter arrived S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents were already taking control from the police so that they could get to work. It seemed that Yuri was currently getting into an argument with one of the agents. Peter jumped down to them.

"We got here first! Why do we have to leave?!" Yuri asked while getting angry.

"As stated before. S.H.I.E.L.D. Is taking over the investigation for this case. Meaning this is no longer your problem." The agent replied.

"The hell it isn't. This is happening in my city and concerns most everyone in it. Making it my problem." Yuri said. Peter jumped down. "Spider-Man. Tell this idiot to get out of my way." Yuri said. Peter sighed. Peter then nodded for the guy to move. The guy understood and obediently moved aside. As per the agreement peter made with the director of shield. Nick Fury. Peter had access to everything S.H.I.E.L.D. Gathered on the case and had absolute authority when it came to this case. Meaning peter could give Yuri access to the case. Peter and Yuri went in to the area where they were greeted by a bunch of forensics agents using high tech equipment. A agent walked up to him.

"We think we found something." The agent said. He then led peter over to a spot where they had a sort of scanner set up. Yuri wasn't far behind peter. "This scanner looks for anything and everything. It will scan dirt and dust or even the most obvious of objects like a dead body. Anyways while it was scanning it caught a bit of hair from the floor."

"Not gonna help much. We all ready know who Venom is and the Victims. Wouldn't matter if it was someone else either cause using hair to identify someone is one of the most sketchy things ever. The cells are dead and only DNA is found in the mitochondria. Even then the DNA is only partial." Peter said.

"But this hair isn't human." The agent said. This caught Peters attention.

"What is it?" Peter asked.

"Dog hair. And the victims didn't own a dog." The agent replied.

"Meaning we just got our first clue to his hiding spot." Peter said. He patted the agent on the shoulder. "Good job. Contact me if you find anything else. I'm gonna look around Manhattan, make sure he isn't at any obvious spots where dogs could be. Yuri could I somehow get you to leave without a problem. Please." Peter asked. Yuri glared at peter.

"Only if I get regular updates on the case. I want to know everything." Yuri said. Peter thought for a moment.

"Deal. I'll have these guys email you. Now I will see you around." Peter said before leaving. After leaving peter started his search.

Time skip

Peter landed on a rooftop as it started to rain very heavily. Peter looked at the sky.

"Damn." Peter said unhappy about it. With it being heavy rain the water will interfere with his wall crawling and web slinging. Peter then started to run back to his apartment. When peter got there he went in through the roof door and went to his room while camouflaged so no one spotted him in his suit. When in his room he changed out of his soaked suit and put on a fresh pair of dry clothes. Looking out his window Peters mind was racing at the thought that Venom was out there somewhere possibly preying on others and he was in his room. At that thought peter got up and put on a jacket while grabbing an umbrella. Peter had to walk around and get rid of his nerves.